❤︎Me, U & Hennessy❤︎ Dudeylo

Y/n pov

My boyfriend decided to throw a house party for me. I walked in our house and seen out friends partying, drinking and smoking. "Babe" I heard my boyfriend dudeylo call me, I walked to where he was and hugged him. "How was visiting your sister and your new niece?" He asked me while taking my bags and walking up stairs to our bedroom.

"It was so fun, Zola looks js like her father it's so cute" I said and we walked in our room. "Good to know maybe one day we could go down there together?" He asked, "How about next week" I said. "Ight that's fine with me, but now there is a party to going on for you" he said taking my hand and walked out of our bedroom.

I closed the door and we went down stairs.

A couple of hours later

I was very drunk while dudeylo was drunk but still sober. "Can we stay home tonight?" I asked dudeylo, "Bae we ain't going nowhere with you drunk" he said. "Try something new tonight?" I asked him while hugging him, "Like what?" He asked while rapping his arms around my waist and looking down at me.

"This drink got me feeling right" I said giggling. "What did you drink?" He asked, "I'm about to lose my mind" I said put my head on my chest.

"What do you mean?" He asked me, "You, me and Hennessy, look what you did to me" I said burying my face into his chest. "What did I do?" He said getting real confused, he took my upstairs and we sat down on our bed.

"Fuckin' so crazy, you twirling and spinning me. My head keep on spinning, my legs keep on shaking" I said while place my head in the crock of his neck and he placed him hand on my leg. "But my head keep on spinning, I'm out of my mind" I said then I got up.

"Let's keep on sipping" I said grabbing his hand and pulling him up. "Unt unt you going to bed" he said pulling me and setting me on his lap, "Let's make some babies and make it official" I said looking at him and seeing him blush.

"We can't do that y/n your drunk, maybe if you wasn't drunk then sure" he said. "I feel you inside, no better feeling" I said while straddling him, "I throw it back and you catch my drifting. You shifting inside, you got me screaming" I said rocking my hips back and forth.

"You got me yelling out ya name, ooh I need you. You kiss on my thighs and then you eat it, pause for minute then I let you beat it" I said kissing his neck.

"Not while your drunk y/n" he said trying his best to fight the urge, "I'm loving this ride, smooth like a beamer. Smooth like that henny, this what happens when we drinking" I said before kissing him.

"I'm not gonna lie, you got me speechless. Got 69, more than 25 reasons. Me, Hennessy and you" I said, "No you done with you lil stunt y/n?" He asked me. I just hummed in a response then went to lay down, "Good bc in the morning your gonna have a problem to fix" he said. I chuckled lightly, "It's not funny cause now I gotta wait 5-10 minutes before I got back downstairs" he said.

Dudeylo pov

The 10 minutes were up and I looked over to see y/n sleep, good thing we didn't go out in public or it would have been a problem.

I left our room and closed the door, I went back downstairs to the party and edot and jayklickin seen me. "Yo what happened mh?" Edot asked, "Y/n happened" I said. "What yll fucked or sum?" Jay said, "No, she got junk and started saying things so I took her to our room and then she started teasing me" I said while grabbing a water bottle and taking a sip of it.

"So she sucked your dick?" Edot said then him and jay laughed, "No dumbass, she started kissing my neck then sat on my lap then started straddling me. Then she started rocking her hips and while kissing my neck" I explained.

"We can tell she was kissing your neck cause you got a hickey on it" they said laughing. "Then she started talking about having babies and making it official" I said, we walked to the couch and sat down. We let the party go on for a couple of more hours then told everyone to go home, edot and jay stayed the night bc they said they would help clean up in the morning.