❤︎Crush❤︎ Jayklickin

Jay pov

Right now, me and my bestfriend y/n are going to meet dudeylo at the stu to work on this new song.

"So any ideas for the new song" she said, "Yea but I won't tell you" I said. She just rolled her eyes, she got on her phone and then started smiling mad hard.

"Who you texting?" I asked, "Oh js dee, she sent a video of her chasing notti and dd around with a orbies gun" she said.

I just nodded my head, her and dee are real close even tho I met y/n way before dee. Whenever the gang is hanging out y/n and dee always end up beside each other laughing and giggling about whatever their talking about.

Not to sound jealous or anything but I don't want y/n to end up dating dee. Even tho we're not together I just don't want y/n to date anyone that's not me.

"Hey umm jay can we stop and get sum food" she asked me which stopped me from going into a deep thought. "Yea sure" I asked.

At the stu

We got to the stu and I parked the car, we got out with our bag of food in our hands. I locked the car door and we walked I to the studio building, we went to the room dudeylo texted me he was in.

I dapped him up with my free hand, dudeylo gave y/n a hug and she went to go sit down and eat her food. Dee walked in and dapped me up and went to go sit next to y/n.

"Ima go first so it would give you time to eat" dudeylo said and he went to the worker to find the right bet.

After eating

Y/n pov

Dee came over and sat beside me, "You want a fry?" I asked her. She nodded her head then took a fry, "So house are you and jay?" She asked. "Wdym?" I asked her, "Yk has he been flirting with you or anything" she said then took another fry.

"No why?" I asked, "Oh just asking, cus he seem to really like you" she said. "Really?" I said, "Yea but it's hard to tell since he always have a straight face" dee said.

I finished eating my food, and dee through away my trash for me, she laid her head on my lap. Then fell asleep.

Dudeylo and jay went in the booth together to start their new song.

(Jay'🎶' Dudeylo'🎵' Another voice'🎤')

🎤:You gotta motherfuckin' feel this shit, boy
🎤:(BanBwoi)
🎵:Woah
🎵:I got feelings for you
🎵:Hope you ain't lovin' the crew
🎵:How many bodies you got?
🎵:Pray it ain't more than a few
🎵:Know that you dealt with some lames
🎵:When you was young and in school
🎵:He had to pop your cherry
🎵:But I got it wet like a pool
🎵:She got a new G-Wag'
🎵:She wanna hit Highlight Room and show it off
🎵:Got a new body, girl, show it off
🎵:This a Brazilian, I know it's soft
🎵:Toned up and she got a six-pack
🎵:Look like she used to play volleyball
🎵:American Express, you can have it all
🎵:Code to the safe, you can have it all
🎵Fuck your main page, what's your 🎵:Finsta? I wanna know the real you
🎵:You started dancin' to pay your tuition, girl, I wanna know what you been through
🎵:You want a boutique or you wanna sell hair, just let me know what you into
If you out in public, and he want your number, just tell him, "My nigga'll spin you"

When jay started his part he looked so focused and so good, I seen dudeylo looking at me which made me look away blushing in embarrassed. He caught me looking at jay.

🎶:The way you make me feel these days
🎶:Somethin' gettin' dry for you, baby girl
🎶:Smoke a nigga top for you, baby girl
🎶:Burn somebody block for you
🎶:The way you make me feel these days
🎶:Comin' out my body for you, baby girl
🎶:Wipe him like he snotty for you, baby girl
🎶:Comin' out my body for you
🎶:Damn, just turned on the news and seen that men who never got pussy in school
🎶:Are makin' laws about what women can do
🎶:I gotta protect ya, I'm a made man, tied in, all the way, baby
🎶:So I gotta respect ya
🎶:Niggas put hands on you in the past, insecure because your body is pressure
🎶:Four words when I think about them is crusty, musty, dusty, rusty

Jay looked up at me but he was still rapping his part. He made eye contact with me and didn't look away when he rapped his next part.

🎶:Eight words when I think about us is fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me

After he said that he smirked at me then went back to focusing on his rap, I looked away blushing real hard. "Oooo he got you blushing" dee said, I jumped a little. "When tf did you wake up" I said, "When jay started his part" she said.

"I hope you know his part is about you" she mumbled, "Huh?" I said. "Oh nun" she said, we went back to focusing on the boys songs.

🎶:Disrespect ya and I'll smack 'em
🎶:The texts that you send in captions
🎶:The videos we got ever leak, we goin' viral or goin' platinum
🎶:Don't worry 'bout your friend's story when I had her alone
🎶:She gon' try and put some extras on it, take you out of your zone
🎶:You know how it goes when they can't get a reservation up in Carbone
🎶:They gon' tell you it's a chill night, tell you how they'd rather stay home, yeah
🎶:Jealous-ass hoes, yeah
🎶:And I know what I said 'bout bein' in 🎶:Vogue
🎶:But just like that R&B group from the '90s
🎶:Girl, one call, I'll get you in Vogue
🎶:One call, you in runway shows
🎶:One call, I'm sittin' front row
🎶:One wrong call from your ex nigga sayin' dumb shit'll get him sent home
🎶:One call and my niggas ten toes
🎶:Down to go wherever I say go
🎶:Even if we gotta travel 'cross the globe
🎶:Down to take you to the end of the road, for real
🎶:The way you make me feel these days
🎶:Somethin' gettin' dry for you, baby girl
🎶:Smoke a nigga top for you, baby girl
🎶:Burn somebody block for you
🎶:The way you make me feel these days
🎶:Comin' out my body for you, baby girl
🎶:Wipe him like he snotty for you, baby girl
🎶:Comin' out my body for you

🎤:Want ya, I want-want ya
🎤:Oh, your lovin' so deep (feelin' so deep)
🎤:Want ya, I want-want ya
🎤:Give me your lovin' (feelin' so deep)

They walked out the booth, and jay came and sat beside me. The worker played the song for them the hear and they liked it, they said they would drop the song tomorrow night. Everyone said their goodbyes and left the studio.

We walked to jay car and he unlocked the doors, we got in and he started the car. "So how did you like the song?" He asked while pulling off, "I liked the song might be my new favorite" I said.

"Oh when you looked at me was that part about me?" I asked, "Who told you" he said. "Dee" I said, he just shook his head. "Yea that part was about you" he said, "So dee was right" I said.

"She was right about what?" He asked. "She was right about you liking me" I said, he had a slight smile on his face. "Yea she was right but idk if dee tryna get with you or not so ian say anything" he said as we pulled up to his house.

"Dee and I may flirt alot but she already knows I only want this one person" I said while getting up of the car.

"Who is that one person" he ask while getting out the thw car and locking it. "Guess" I said as we was walking to his front door, "Taylen" he said. I shook my head no.

"Umm Demarcus" he said while unlocking his front door, "Nope its you" I said then pulled him down a little for a kiss. I backed up so we can get inside, he locked the door without breaking the kiss.

He picked me up and carried me to his room, he laid me down in his bed then pulled away. "I want you too y/n, so will you be my girlfriend" jay said, "Yes" I said then pulled him back into a kiss.

20 minutes later

After the make out session we decided to watch a movie, jay ordered us sum food. We had changed our clothes, "Your brothers won't mind you spend the night right?" He asked.

"Nah they would" I said, jay gotten a text say the food was here. He got up and went to go get in then came back, we started the movie and started eating.

After eating

Jay pov

I look over to see y/n sleep, I grabbed the trash can that was in my room and went to go take it out. I came back to see y/n sleeping where I was laying at.

I laid down beside her and pulled her close to me, I kissed her forehead then went to sleep.