❤︎Drive By❤︎ Notti

Y/n pov

I was getting ready to go to a party notti told me not to go to. But me being me I'm not gonna listen. As I was getting ready notti came in the room.

He gave me a weird look then looked me dead in my eyes, "I know you not getting ready for that party I told you not to go" notti said while sitting down on my bed.

I stayed quiet, as I did my make-up which was just lip liner and lashes and highlighter.

"Y/n" he said while looking at me through the mirror in my room. I didn't say anything and continued getting ready.

"Ight bet" he said then grabbed his phone and left out, then I got a facetime call from my friends yahniaya, kody, xiaya, and telani.

My Girls💕

Yahniya & Kody:Hey babes

Xiaya:Cut the bullshit what happened?

Yahniya:Ok so me and Kody might see a couple of y/n man opps

Xiaya:Oh God

Kody:Also where are you guys?

Xiaya:I just pulled up to y/n's house

Oh ok I'm omw out now:Y/n

Xiaya:Ok hurry up

Everyone hung up and I grabbed my purse with my charger, airpods, lip gloss and my keys inside. I turned off my room light and I went downstairs to leave.

I saw notti sitting on the couch on his phone. I walked up to him and he looked at me, "I'll make it up to you later" I said before I kissed him but he ain't kiss me back.

"Mhm ok" he mumbled, I just walked out the house and got in the car with Xiaya.

"Do he know?" She asked while pulling off, "No" I said. "Why not?" She said, "Because then he gonna tell me I most definitely can't go" I said.

"Girl but if he found out who's there yo ass is grass most definitely" Xiaya said. "Girl let's not worry about that and let's just have fun" I said.

At the party

Xiaya parked her car and locked the doors once we got out. We went up to the house, it was people hanging out in the front and the door was wide open. We walked in and the first thing we smelt was weed.

Me and Xiaya found Yahniya and Kody sitting down talking and drinking. Yahniaya ran up to us and hugged up, "Hi guys" she said.

"She tipsy" Kody said while laughing, "Already?" I asked. "Yea already, but we can start having fun now" Kody said.

3 hours later

Me, Yahniaya, kody, xiaya and kody cousin Zomani was sitting down talking. Yahniaya was drunk while the rest of us was tipsy. "Ain't that ya man bestfriend Zion?" Zomani said to me then pointed at the tall lightskin dreadhead that was by the kitchen on the phone.

"Yea that is what about him?" I asked. "Just watch" Zomani said as we all watched.

He was staring at a group of guys that was over by the front door. We followed where he was staring at and it was the group of boys Kody and Yahniaya was talking about early.

We looked back at Zion and seen he was on the phone now, he hung up and started looking around. Then he seen me, he shook his head before he walked up to us.

"What you doing here?" He asked, "I can't have fun with my friend's?" I said. "Ian say all that, but yll gotta come with me real quick" He said.

"For what?" Zomani asked, "Just come on before sum happen to yll" Zion said. "Sum like what cause ion see no drama or nothing happening" Xiaya said. "Yea ain't nun happen yet so let's go" Zion said in a serious tone. I looked at him and I just knew it had something to do with whoever he was on the phone with.

I got up, "Come on yll" I said. They all looked at me, I just gave them a look basically saying 'It's had something to do with the phone call he had' and they all just got up.

Zion lead us out the house through the back door.

We walked towards the front of the house and walked across the straight away from the house.

As we was walking we saw a car drive by towards the house then heard guns shots. We looked back and saw people running out the house and girls was screaming.

The same car drove up towards us, and stop. The window rolled down and it was about 3 people in the car.

"Get in" Zion said. "Unt unt hell no" Zomani said, "Zomani get yo ass in the car" the driver said. "Devion?" Zomani said, "Yea now get in the car" the driver said.

"Ion believe you" Zomani said with her arms crossed. The driver pulled his ski mask off and it was Devion. "Now get yo ass in the car, all of yll" Devion said.

"You can't make me do shit" Yahniya drunk ass said. Zomani laughed at Yahniya response as her and Xiaya got in the car.

Zion came up behind Yahniya and rapped his arms around her waist. "Come on ma don't make this difficult and just get in the car" Zion said. Yahniya started smiling real around before walking towards the car.

Her and Zion got in, now it was just me and kody still standing beside the car.

"Kody get yo ass in this car" the dude beside zomani said. "Ofc you had to bring his ass with you" Kody said while walking to the other side of the car and got in. "Yea yll have fun with that, Xiaya ima drive your car back home" I said. "No tf you not, now get yo ass in the car" The person in the passenger seat said. I looked at the person in the passenger sit, I already knew who it was.

"I think you better do what he say cs he on hots right now" Zion said. "Zion stfu" Xiaya said.

Notti opened the passenger door, and got out. He picked me up and got back in the car and closed the door.

"What about my car?" Xiaya asked, "Oh ya cousin got it" Devion said. "My car gonna be smelling like weed now" Xiaya said.

The drive to my house was quiet, notti kept his arms around my waist the whole ride to my house.

At y/n's house

Once we got to my house we seen Xiaya car in my drive way. We all got out and devion locked the car door, we went inside and watched a movie for a while then everyone left.

Notti looked at me, "What?" I said.

"So when you gonna make it up to me?" He asked. "Boy don't rush me" I said, "Who you talking to like that?" Notti said as he leaned up in his sit. "You who else because it ain't Casper he outta town" I said.

He just nodded his head then got up, he walked over to where I was and picked me up and walked upstairs to my room.