❤︎Viagra Prank Pt.2❤︎ Jayklickin

Jayklickin pov

"Wsp y/n's children" I said while whispering, "Today ima prank y/n back with the viagra prank but we not gonna be home tho" I whispered. "Y/n's sister invited her to come to her baby shower"  whispered.

I heard the shower water stop running and y/n came out in a towel, "Babe I told you not to start without me" she said. "I'm sorry but you was taking to long" I said, "Well wsp my babies we have alot of plans to do today and you will be coming with us" She said.

"We are going to my sister's baby shower but before we go, we will be going to pick up gifts my niece" She said.

"Ight yll we will get back with yll when we go get the gift for y/n's niece" I said then I stopped recording.

At Target

"We are back yll and we are at Target" y/n said, "We about to spend 2 hours in here watch" I said while shaking my head. "Oh shut up and stop being dramatic" y/n said, "Ok on to the baby section" She said.

"Oh bae these are cute" y/n said, "Don't take forever picking the gifts out now cs the party starts are 3 and it 1 rn" I said while pushing the cart while following her.

At the baby shower

"We are at the baby shower location" y/n said, "Finally I'm ready the for food" I said. Y/n side eyed me like I was wrong, "You know I'm right babe" I said after I kissed her cheek.

We got out the car and went up to the door of her sister's house, we knocked and waited. "Who is it?" We heard someone ask, "It's y/n and jay" y/n said. The door opened and it revealed y/n's sister boyfrien with y/n's nephew in his arm's. "Hey Leo where is my sister?" Y/n asked while walking in, "She is in the back yard" he said. "Ok well ima take Cayden with me" she said.

Time for the prank

I had took eh camera with me, "Yll the prank is about to start" I said as I put the camera down. "Y/n asked me to get her something to drink while she if playing with her nephew Cayden and talking to her sister" I said as I grabbed a soda for her and put the pill in there.

I walked back to where y/n and her sister  was and gave y/n the drink, y/n drunk it and gave it to me to throw in the trash. I went to go throw the soda bottle away and went to go talk to Leo.

2 hours later

I was in the car away from everyone because it got to noise for me, I seen Leo and Cayden walk up to the car so I rolled the window down. "Y/n look for you" Leo said, "Yea auntie y/n seems real clingy" Cayden said which made me laugh. "Jay what did you do?" Leo asked while trying not to laugh, "Have you seen the prank she did to me on youtube yet?" I asked him.

"Yea I seen it, oooo you wrong for that" Leo said while laughing, "Ay it was pay back" I said rasing my hands up in defense.

Leo and Cayden got into the car with me and we drove to go ice for Cayden.

Back at the party

We got back and I went to the bathroom, I was about to go into the bathroom but then i got pulled into a different room. "Yo wt-" I was stopped by someone kissing me, i pushed whoever it was off and wiped my mouth. I looked up to see who it was and it was y/n, "Damn y/n don't ever do that again" I said. "I'm sorry" She said while rubbing my arms, her hands started trailing down to stomach. "Babe I don't think this is a good idea" I said while grabbing her hands, "Please come on it will just be quick" she said whining.

"Babe you know I last longer then a quickie" I said, "I know but please" She begged. "Alright fine" I said, "But not here" I said while walking out the room making her whine. I walked to the back yard to find Leo but I couldn't find him.

I saw Cayden playing with his toys so I went to go ask him, "Hey cay where is your dad?" I asked. "Well mommy caught a attitude with daddy so he went to go fix it" Cayden while looking confused. "Ok" I said, "See that could be us but nooo" y/n said.

I went inside to get me something to eat, after I finished making my plate I went to go sit down in the living room away from people.

15 minutes later

I was almost done with my plate when y/n came and sat on my lap, "Baby please" She said. "Wait until we get home y/n" I said, "But I can't wait" She said whining. "Well then you better learn how" I said while getting up and sitting her down on the couch and grabbed my plate to throw in the trash.

"Fine ima just ask someone else to do it" She mumbled while getting up and walking past me, I hurried up and threw my plate away went and went up to her and grabbed her by her neck. "You'll get someone else to do what?" I asked her, "I'll get someone else to fuck me" she said with a attitude. "You won't" I said, I grabbed her wrist and started walking towards the door.

"Woah where yll going?" Leo asked, "To fuck this attitude outta her" I said. Y/n's sister laughed, "Well have fun and make sure yll are back before the baby shower is over" y/n's sister said.

"Yll well have time the baby shower won't end until 10" Leo said, "Good well that's give me 3 hours to fuck the shit outta her" I said. "Damn why yo face all red?" Leo asked y/n while laughing, "Shut up" She said. "Well hurry up and go do yll thing" her sister said, we left out and got into the car. On the way driving home y/n was getting needy, "Y/n stop and wait" I said. She just stopped what she was doing and acrossed her arms and looked out the window.

I sighed and moved my hand to her thigh and started rubbing it while moving closer and closer to her area. My hand was close and I almost feel how wet she was, 'Damn she was that horny' I thought.

We pulled up to the house and y/n got out the car. I heard up and did the outro and then I got out the car, I unlocked the door and not even stepping foot into the house y/n jumped on me and started kissing me.

She closed the door with her foot and let's say she didn't even let us get to the bedroom.