5

Enya

"I'm just gonna call him," Brandi said pacing back and forth

"Mhm," I said changing the channel, "You said that 10 minutes ago"

"Well I'm going to do it" she lifted up her chin and I just smiled at her "Encourage me!"

"You can do it, Brandi, you go beg for your little sheep wolf to take you back"

"You're the worst" She stomped her foot and threw the phone at me.

I picked it up and looked at what she had Ryu's name under then laughed "Gamer boy? Heart emoji, eggplant emoji?" She jumped on the bed and I hit the call button "Alright don't scratch my eyes out" I grabbed her hand and then pushed the phone into her other.

"Jesus Enya you play to-" She looked at the phone and her eyes winded, she put the phone up to her ear "Hi" she turned red and looked at the door "They are? You are? I uh okay-"

The door busted open and our dad came in looking like he was ready to kill, Alonzo didn't look too happy either which was saying a lot.

"Son of a bitch. Enya, Brandi pack your shit, we're leaving."

"Brandi has to make a run for me," I said

"A run?" My dad said, "We can get it on the way to the airport."

"Okay" Brandi was still holding the phone but looked upset "I'll just call mom and tell her to get me some pads since I can't pick up my birth control, or we can stop and get-"

"Make it quick Brandi," My dad said and she rushed out of the room.

Alonzo looked at me before he covered his face smiling "The meeting went that bad huh" I said before he could even bring up that I just lied to our dad.

"Horrible"

"What did Kenji want to talk about?"

"Nothing you ever need to worry about," My dad said pulling his phone out, he was so pissed I thought he would break it in half.

"Dads right, once Brandi gets back we're going back to Italy"

My phone went off and I looked at it seeing Brandi ask me to stall for more time "Can we order food?"

Alonzo nodded his head "Feeling anything?"

"You decide," I said laying back on the bed. My dad cleared his throat and I looked up at him "Yeah?"

"I uh I didn't know you were still active," he said awkwardly.

I raised my eyebrow and bit back a smile. My dad was so cute when he tried talking to his kids about safe sex.

"Because Gabe died?" I asked and he nodded his head. "I still have sex sometimes. Not as often-"

"Okay. Just be safe" he said quickly then stood up and went into the bathroom.

Me and Alonzo looked at each other and then started laughing "He's so awkward"

"He tries. Mom thinks it cute"

"She thinks everything he does is cute"

"True. Where is Brandi really going, she shouldn't be out too much. The attacks are getting bad"

"To get my birth control. I got a date"

"Yeah right. Who was she on the phone with? Her boyfriend?" He leaned against the wall "I'm picking up dads habits of listening. It's fun" he smiled

"You're annoying" I laughed "I might've guilt-tripped her into getting her boyfriend back"

"Guilt tripped?"