38

Eziō

I pulled the cover over Enya and kissed her head "Enya I'm going downstairs"

"Okay," She mumbled and pulled the cover over her head making me chuckle.

"I'll bring you something to eat"

"Stop talking to me Eziō"

I shook my head smiling then got up and left, I closed the door behind me and looked up seeing Eun standing there. He was holding a water bottle and handed it to me "Do you want some food? I gotta take care of you too" He smiled at me and I rolled my eyes.

"You looked refreshed" I chuckled

"You know how Isuel is about aftercare"

"Enya doesn't know about aftercare, she's still getting her feet wet. I just need to make sure she's okay and that's good enough for me. Half of the time she doesn't even know how much she's helping me."

"What do you mean?"

"Just things that we talk about, things she does" I smiled thinking about our conversations, little things she does like holding me or giving me sweet kisses.

"Nari used to do that"

"Do what?"

"Unknowingly give me aftercare" He chuckled "Min and Isuel used to tease her about it all the time. You know how Nari is, hard ass on the outside, a big baby on the inside. She almost hurts herself trying to show emotions."

"Sounds like Enya"

"I'm sure that's why they get along so well" He laughed

"Come on" He put his arm around me "Brandi and Ryu wanted to talk to you and Enya about something"

"Enya isn't getting up anytime soon"

"Just carry her-"

The door swung open and Enya was standing there leaning against the doorway looking highly upset "You two are so loud"

"You need a well-needed nap after getting fucked by me and Eziō" Eun said teasing her and I had to hide my smile so she wouldn't see it. "And my wives"

Enya crossed her arms and I went over to her uncrossing them "Brandi and Ryu want to talk to us about something, can you come downstairs for a moment" I looked down at her noticing she wasn't putting a lot of weight on her legs "I'll even carry you-"

"Just tell them to come upstairs" She was about to walk away but I grabbed her.

I turned to look at Eun "Can you tell them to come upstairs?"

"Of course"

I picked Enya up and she laughed "You are insane"

"I know" I kissed her "That's why you married me"

"One of the many reasons"

"Yeah? And what were the others?"

She looked up in thought while I laid her in the bed "To prevent a war?"

"A good reason, what's another?"

"Hm" she looked at me then grabbed my hand "So that my sister could be with the guy she loves"

"Boring, give me a good one"

"To help my great grandparents accomplish a goal that they've been working on for over 50 years" She smiled at me "To change the world we live in"

I got on top of her and shook my head "You're terrible at this, do better wife"

She rolled her eyes and wrapped her arms around me "Maybe because I actually liked my husband before I married him"