17

Eziō

Eun's wives took Enya out of the room and I leaned back on the couch, Eun waited till the door was closed before he looked at me "She fucking hates you" He laughed

"I'm working on her,"

"You must've been working a while since she even let you touch her."

I nodded my head "A long time, is it true what you said about her and Gabriel?"

He nodded his head "Yeah, a few months before he died actually. They only watched twice, the last time Iseul got her hands on her" He chuckled

"Did Gabriel come to you?"

"Yeah" He looked at me before standing up and coming to sit down next to me "Why?"

"I'm in competition with a dead guy," I said annoyed "I need to know what to do, whatever he did she didn't want"

He nodded his head "Enya keeps certain parts of herself buried, I've only seen it sexually. You can tell it from her eyes, she wanted more. Gabriel knew that he wasn't into the type of things we are. He tried though."

"Fucking bastard," I mumbled

"The only thing you can do is keep doing what you're doing."

I shook my head "I'm tired of fighting with her, the bitch hits hard. If Enya doesn't want to do something she won't do it."

"Maybe you should force her," He said cautiously and I looked at him "Not like that, maybe a little like that. You're already doing it. I'm just saying maybe you should try kissing her or something"

"I already have, a few times."

"Huh?" I nodded my head "She let you? More than once"

"She didn't let me-"

"Oh she let you" He laughed

I thought about what happened the other day and got irritated that her dad walked in, why didn't I lock the door?

"Did something else happen?"

"We had a nice conversation" I shrugged "She's so smart, I like talking with her. Even when she's angry, I deal with idiots all day. I like being around her."

"Keep doing what you're doing" He patted my chest and I chuckled "And if she doesn't cave I'll get her. Or Iseul will"

"Iseul doesn't seem like the aggressive type"

He groaned throwing his head back and laughing "My little Iseul, she has Min and Nari screaming to the heavens. I think it scared Enya when she finally got her hands on her because she liked it so much" He leaned back "Not scared but I think that's when she realized she wanted something Gabriel wasn't giving her and that scared her"

"Enya?" I looked at him, I thought about her riding Carlo and straightened my back out. Enya seemed like she wanted to be in control all the time, was I reading her wrong? I started laughing once I realized I was "Enya, Enya, Enya" I shook my head.

"We could help?"

"No, fuck no. You four stay away from her."

"Come on Eziō, you know she wants to"

"No, you fucking pervert. Let me get her first at least, relax her, and let her lower her guard a bit. Sex is fine and all but I want more than that from her, I want everything."

"That's scary" He looked at me and I shrugged "Have you talked to your uncle?"

I nodded my head "A few times, you know how he is. Always worried"