48

Enya

"Sister!" I pushed Brandi's door open and she turned around in bed looking at me. Young and the Restless was on tv and snack wrappers were in her bed "Bitch" I crossed my arms looking at her

"I don't want to hear it" She sat up and pushed all of the trash on the floor "I'm single, depressed, and heartbroken. Give me a break"

"I bought you a dress and a new switchblade" I held up the dress and showed her the gift box with the switchblade in it "Customized of course."

She jumped out of bed smiling "You should've said so!"

"Sorry I thought my presence was enough" I chuckled and went overhanging the dress up on her mirror "It's red" I pulled the zipper down "So when you bleed that bitch it'll blend"

She gave me a big hug knocking the wind out of me "You're the best" She opened the gift box showing a gold switchblade with Brandi encrusted in it in pink. "It's perfect" she smiled.

Her phone lit up flashing and I looked at her "Ryu?"

"No, Pavel's son" she rolled her eyes "He's boring but he sent me a video of him torturing somebody and it was cute" she shrugged "He's going to meet me at the gala"

"Brandi is that a good idea?" I asked worriedly "If Ryu decided to kill-"

"Ryu can go to hell!" She yelled, "Fuck him!"

"I know, I wasn't trying to-"

"Trying to what Enya?" She looked at me like she was about to cry.

I went over hugging her "I don't want anything to happen to you. If Ryu kills his son that would put the Americans the Italians and the Japanese in a bad spot"

Brandi hugged me and started crying catching me off guard "I know! I know that! I just don't know what's wrong with me!" She said crying and I just hugged her tighter.

"It's okay" I pulled her over to the bed and sat her down. She sat in my lap like the big baby she was "Brandi heartbreak fucking sucks and Ryu is an ass, but there's nothing wrong with you"

She hugged me tighter "It's so much louder without him" she cried "I hate it. I just want it to stop"

"Is that why you been with Grandpa Babu and Uncle Saif so much?"

"It's much quieter when they're around. When the family is"

"I know," I said understanding her "That just means you'll have to be stuck around us longer," I said and she chuckled "Grandma and Grandpa are going to be at the gala tomorrow and if anybody can make us feel better it's them"

"I do miss them"

"Me too"

I woke up feeling a big furry head pushing at me. I opened my eyes seeing Khan in my face and Shiro licking on Brandi's stomach he chuffed and she pushed his head away making him whine and lay down on the bed.