19

Enya

Okay first let me start by saying I didn't know Iseul knew how to drive.

Second, I'm not sure how me and Eziō ended up in the back seat of the car but we did. It wasn't really anything to watch after he killed those boys' families which wasn't much but watching him do it for me was sexy. I never admitted that I like stuff like that, someone defending me, someone taking care of me, but I did. I loved it.

Jesus my auntie was right.

Eziō was underneath of me while I sat in his lap, his hands were in my hair pulling me away only when he wanted to kiss me somewhere other than his mouth. Our kisses were rough and aggressive and I fucking loved it, I loved how he kissed me. He was so rough with me, I had never been treated like this and it made me want more. I moaned when he pulled my hair roughly and started kissing down my chest, he pulled my shirt down "Eziō-"

"Shut up," He said and started sucking and biting on my nipples making me moan out, I started grinding against him and wanted his pants off. I pushed him off of me and started reaching for his pants, I didn't even care that Iseul was in the car or that I didn't have a condom I just wanted more from him.

"Alright kids we're here," Iseul said smiling.

Eziō took his jacket off and put it around me "I'm going to just pull my shirt up" I said looking at him weird and reaching for my shirt but he stopped me.

"Why?" I felt heat go up to my cheeks and he chuckled and just kissed me "I got a surprise for you"

"I don't want a surprise," I said seriously, I hate surprises.

Eun came outside nearly pulling Iseul out of the car and dragging her inside the house "Come on" He moved me off of his lap and then got out of the car, he held his hand out for me and I grabbed it.

"This doesn't mean anything by the way. I'm just horny, that's all"

He laughed putting his arm around me "You're mines and it's nothing you can do about it" He leaned down biting my neck "You taste so good"

I rolled my eyes smiling "What's my surprise?"

He didn't say anything but just led me up the stairs and to Eun's work office, he opened another door that I hadn't seen before and I froze seeing Nari tied up. Her arms were tied to her legs on both sides and her pussy was exposed, Min had a robe on and I didn't see Iseul anywhere. Eun had on some loose sweatpants exposing his V and his 6-pack, Eun didn't have tattoos and was very clean-cut. For him to be in the Mafia he didn't have a scar on him.

Iseul came out of another room with a robe on and smiled when she saw me "I didn't think you would come here"

I looked at Eziō "I don't think-"

"Go sit down," He said pointing to the couch "And take your pants off, keep my jacket on"

I nodded my head and took my pants off, Eziō came over sitting down on the couch watching me. He took his belt off and laid it next to him, he grabbed my hand and pulled me onto his lap facing Nari. Seeing her like that made me wonder, I had seen porn like that but porns were never like the real thing, at least I didn't think so. I never tried anything like how people are in porn.

The last time I watched them it was nothing like this, me and Gabriel were in their room and just watched them have sex. I wanted Gabriel to touch me or even fuck me but I knew he wouldn't, not in front of them. Eziō was different, it made me nervous that he wanted to, that I knew he was going to do something to satisfy me without me telling him.

Eun walked over to Nari kissing her and whispering something in her ear, she nodded her head then he walked away from her going over to this wall of toys, I knew what was going on. At least I thought I did.