42

Enya

Since I had fully given into Eziō I hadn't had dreams or memories about Gabriel. At all. I didn't even think about him much, only sometimes when I thought about the possibility of Eziō getting hurt, then I would have a damn panic attack about the thought of losing my husband.

"-Spirit's direct existential presence—consciousness—has two moments: knowing and the objectivity negative of knowing. Since consciousness is the element within which spirit develops and unfolds its moments, the latter all have within them the tension integral to consciousness and indeed emerge as permutations of consciousness. The science pursued along this path is the science of what consciousness experiences, with substance entering into consideration in whatever way it and it's dynamic are consciousness's object."

I stretched out and wrapped my arms around him "I like that, what book is that?"

"The Phenomenology of Spirit," Eziō said sounding upset.

I looked up at him confused "What's wrong?"

"What are you thinking about?"

"About why my husband is sounding upset"

He rubbed his eyes "Of course. It's a natural trauma response"

I sat up looking at him "Eziō what are you talking about" I chuckled "Did I have another panic attack? I don't remember you leaving"

He shook his head "Gabriel-" he sighed "Gabriel is in your fucking living room alive"

I chuckled looking at him "What" I shook my head and thought about the dream I had then shook my head again "No"

"He's still explaining everything to your family if you want to go out there"

I shook my head and laid on Eziō "No-I don't know. I just want to stay here."

He started rubbing my back "Do you want to go home?"

I nodded my head "Yes, can you get my mom for me? Or my dad?"

"Of course" he kissed me, it was gentle not like our other kisses where we felt hungry for each other.

I grabbed his hand "It's only you Eziō. I don't want him" I said

"I know" he walked to the door then stopped to turn around and look at me "I love you, Enya," he said and walked out closing the door.

I laid back against the bed looking at the ceiling when I heard the door open "Mom?" I sat up only to see Gabriel standing at the door. I looked him up and down and he came in shutting the door "Leave it open"

He nodded his head and cracked the door open "How are you?"

I scoffed "Don't make small talk with me" I stood up and walked over to him "You're supposed to be dead!" I yelled at him and pushed him.

He grabbed my hands and I pulled away from him "Can I explain?"

"You shouldn't have came here, alive or not"

"Because of Eziō?" He chuckled "Fucker got what he wanted"

"It has nothing to do with Ezio, I was moving on with my life! Finally after years and then you showed back up" I started crying "That's not fair Gabriel, you should've just stayed away."

He reached out for me again and I pulled away from him again "I know it isn't fair, and I know you just started to move on-"

"What?" I looked at him "W-Where you watching me?"

"I was"

I walked over sitting on my bed "Was it fun watching me go crazy over the last few years? You got a real laugh out of that huh?" I wiped my tears and glared at him.