27

Enya

I put leashes on the boys and grabbed their toiletries, they had a lot of them since I cleaned them a lot so we could cuddle. I cleaned their paws daily before bed, they bathed as much as I did if not more. I couldn't stand the smell of outside so that was nonnegotiable, plus they were big ass tigers and could stink so bad if they weren't cleaned. Their toothbrushes, regular brushes, nail clippers, and things of those nature.

Shiro had more things than Khan, mostly because of his leg and my mom and dad spoiled him rotten. Khan was more independent and the big brother of Shiro. He helped him with a lot, even things he didn't need help with. I watched Khan baby bird Shiro after he got shot and he didn't need to. Very gross but cute.

"So what is slip?" I asked about to drag the boy's bags out but Eziō just came in picking them up out of the closet for me.

He chuckled "Slip isn't anything. She was asking if you slipped into subspace"

"That's a real thing?" I crossed my arms looking at him "I read it in a few books but they never really talk about what it is"

"You read erotica?" He asked me shocked

"Sometimes" I shrugged "Sometimes sex sites don't have what I want"

"Don't have what you want?" He asked confused

"The story" I shrugged "I like knowing what's going on. Sure a random fuck is cool but waiting for it and the tension of waiting then boom! They cave into each other and then just fuck each other's brains out. It's nice" I smiled

"You're a freak" he laughed and I pushed him out of my way to finish packing "I don't know why you're packing so much. We can just get you new clothes, that way you have something here when we visit."

"I'm not packing everything. Just a few outfits" He looked at my two suitcases and then back at me "Right"

I flicked him off and he wiggled his eyebrows making me laugh "So this super duper space?"

"Subspace" he corrected me then slapped my ass.

"Subspace"

"Good" He looked me up and down and I felt tingles, I turned away from him making him chuckle "It's different for everyone who experiences it, to put it in simplest terms" he paused "or something you would understand, your sympathetic nervous system responds to the pain and pleasure you feel mentally and physically. You start to release all these chemicals into your brain from this" I felt him come up behind me and wrap his arms around my waist then start kissing my neck.

"R-Releasing what chemicals?" I moaned feeling him grab my breast. I turned around and he picked me up sitting me on the counter in my closet. He stood in between my legs and I wrapped my arms around him and tried to kiss him but he pulled away "Hey!"

"I'm not finished" I huffed rolling my eyes and he gave me a small kiss. "You release epinephrine, endorphins, and enkephalins. They make you feel like you're on a euphoric high, it's intoxicating" He ran his finger down the valley of my breast "It increases feelings and physical feelings. Sensitivity, hyper-awareness, intense pleasure" I shivered and he pulled away for me "Tell me what it was like for you" He started kissing my neck and I leaned my head to the side lowly moaning "Because just watching you was enough to send me into Domspace" I opened my mouth but he shook his head "I'll tell you. Just answer me"

"It-It was warm, I just felt you...everywhere. I liked it. My skin, I-It was tingling a lot" I said feeling embarrassed. He pulled me closer to him and I wanted to touch him but he moved my hands away.

"Keep going"

"I felt like I was floating and everything was blurry and peaceful. It felt like I was wrapped in clouds with you" I said and started feeling like that again, my head was feeling light. Eziō grabbed my hips making me gasp "It was quiet. Quieter than any other time I'm with you" I said lowly.

I felt his lips brush against my neck and I hummed "The good thing about subspace is you don't have to have sex to go in it" He said grabbing my throat and I moaned. I looked up at him and everything else was just fading in the background "Fuck I could look at you all day"

I nodded my head mindlessly, he started kissing me and I finally was able to pull him closer to me. I moaned just feeling him closer to me, I looked up at him feeling that high euphoric feeling. "Eziō" I moaned kissing him again while running my hands through his hair.

"And Domspace is the same" He pulled away and I laid my head ok his chest while he started massaging my scalp. "While you get high off the pain and pleasure of it, I get high off of the control of it. The satisfaction of making you feel the best you ever felt" He pulled my head up and though it wasn't a question I nodded my head "You've done it a few times unknowingly with me but last night was the best. I just love taking care of you and making you feel good"

"I trust you" I mumbled

"I know you do, you're body is so much more honest than your lips. The contradiction of it all makes me want to ruin you"

"Please" I looked up at him and he had this dark look in his eyes. He kissed me hard then pulled away biting my lip just as hard. I moaned and when he pulled away a little blood was on his lips. It was mine and the thought of it made those feelings of possession crawl back into my lap. It made this feeling all the better.

"There it is," he said proudly and I moaned just from his voice alone. "I want everything," He said sounding nearly mad.

He came back over to me and lifted me up a bit pulling my shorts and panties off in one motion. He lifted my shirt off of me but instead of pulling it off he just tied it tightly behind around my arms. He pulled away pulling his pants down and his dick was bulging from his boxers, he pulled them down and his dick sprung out. I opened my legs and he grabbed his dick stroking it, I didn't want to wait so I pulled him over to me. He grabbed my leg putting it over his shoulder but lifted the other one on the counter flat. He pushed his dick halfway in me and we both moaned out, he held my stomach and started thrusting into me. I was moaning his name and looked down, my pussy clenched around him watching him fuck me. He moaned and started fucking me harder. He leaned back and started sucking on my toes making me giggle and then moan when he started thrusting into my spot. He held my hips thrusting into me hard and fast "Fuck! Yes, Eziō!"

He shoved his whole dick into me and I came nearly screaming his name but he covered my mouth. My legs started shaking and my pussy was throbbing around his dick "Shit" he moaned putting his hand on my lower stomach pressing and making me cum again. I tried to scream but his hand was still covering my mouth. I couldn't stop shaking but my body felt so tight, he let my mouth go and moved his hand off my stomach, he moved my hands behind me holding them in place then let them go and grabbed both of my hips tightly "Come here, one more"

He pulled me closer to him so that my ass was off the counter and only being held by him. He started fucking me deep and fast making me go cross-eyed. Feeling his whole dick inside of me and watching him fucking me was sending me quickly over the edge. He started moving faster then slower then faster again, I just threw my head back letting out silent moans. He felt so good I couldn't think straight. He leaned forward kissing me while grabbing my ass and slamming into my pussy. I felt my stomach tighten and couldn't stop moaning, him kissing me was quieting them down but not enough. I nearly screamed into his mouth feeling myself squirting, he moaned loudly and I felt him cum in me making me gasp.

I looked down and moaned watching him pull out of me, his dick was still hard "Shit Enya-"

I pulled him to me and started kissing him "We can get a plan b and I'm on birth control, my auntie probably has some"

He chuckled shaking his head then picked me up "Bath"

"Shower, I want you to fuck me again"

"If I knew you were like this I would've got you sooner"

I shrugged "Your fault."

"No, yours" He chuckled

"You should've forced me like you've already been doing" I looked at him suggestively.

"I will"

"What's that mean?"