21

Enya

"Where are my parents?" I asked coming into the kitchen with my auntie Tina.

"Enya!" My uncle Sante stood up throwing his arms open and I went over hugging him "My girl, how are you?"

"I'm good. I missed you" I smiled

He went over kissing my auntie "I miss you too but I have to stay dead for this one"

"You love it" she rolled her eyes smiling

"More than anything"

Brandi came out to me "You gonna tell me what happened between you and Eziō?" She said in my ear.

"No, because nothing happened," I said to her.

She crossed her arms pouting "I'm your sister Enya!"

"Wow I didn't know that, next you're gonna tell me we have different dads too"

My grandpa Babu hit the table dramatically "Damn it who told you?"

We started laughing and I went over to the fridge completely ignoring Marco and grabbing some leftovers my dad made yesterday.

"Where is my grandpa?" I asked

My grandma threw her head back laughing and slapped the table "Whew" she wiped an imaginary tear away "He's sleeping baby, but you can go wake him. You know he's always there for you no matter what" She said and I shook my head, her and Uncle Lail should have been twins.

I smiled at my grandma and she winked at me. My uncle Saif looked at him "Didn't Matteo tell you to leave? I'm going to be pissed if we have to move again" He turned his newspaper "I like this house"

"You are the most hated person in this house," Brandi said "You should probably leave, send your errand boy if you need to get in contact with us" She looked at Ryu "No offense baby"

"None taken"

"There was another attack, Bianca got hurt," Marco said

"Auntie?" Brandi turned around looking at him. "Is she okay? Why the hell did you leave her?"

"Why didn't you start with that?" My grandma said

"You could've called," My uncle Saif said looking at Marco in disapproval "You're putting Aurora in danger by making house calls for something you could've just picked up the phone for"

"I need to talk with Matteo and Alonzo, and I need Brandon to come back to work" He looked at my grandma, he looked tired but I could honestly give a shit.

"I'll go find Mommy and Dad," Brandi said "Well Dad, we don't need Mommy stressed and she's going to be upset with finding out about Auntie Bianca and Grandpa and Grandma leaving"

We walked to their living room first since the rest of the family was down here, we figured they'd be somewhere close. Brandi put the code in, no one was supposed to know it but we did, and probably everyone else too. We just were the ones who bothered them the most. The code always had something to do with them so it was never too hard to figure out. This month it was the date of their second wedding.

The door slid open and we saw our mom sitting on our dad's lap straddling him "What does your slutty niece have to do to get her uncle to fuck her?"

He reached down grabbing her ass "I have a few ideas-"

"Woah! Guys!" Brandi said looking absolutely disgusted and I couldn't help but to agree as I covered my mouth in disgust "Family play? Really?"

Our dad looked at us annoyed "Why are you two in here?"