25

Enya

We were almost to my house and I was sitting in Eziō's lap in the back of the car, I wasn't use to people driving for me and I didn't like it, but Eziō had work to do

We were almost to my house and I was sitting in Eziō's lap in the back of the car, I wasn't use to people driving for me and I didn't like it, but Eziō had work to do. He had been on the phone since we got on the plane, apparently chasing me around had put him so behind on work that I barely got any attention on the plane.

Eziō rubbed my back talking in Japanese on the phone while rubbing his hand up and down my thigh. "Otokonoko o te ni iremashita ka? Kare no kanojo?" (Did you get the boy? His girlfriend?) He said sounding intrigued "Yoshi, kanojo kara me o hanasanaide. Kanojo no kazoku mo." (Good, keep an eye on her. Her family too.)

"Don't be obvious, he probably has guards on her too." I looked at my nails "They've been together for years"

Eziō looked up at me and chuckled "Okusan no kotoba o akarasama ni shinaide kudasai." (Don't be obvious in the words of my wife) He hung up the phone. "I knew you knew Japanese"

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes smiling.

"I like that"

"What?"

"Seeing you smile"

"Who knew you would be something of a sweetheart? Besides the murdering part" I looked up in thought and he laughed

"Yes, besides the murdering part, I do consider myself to be a gentleman"

"Really?" He nodded his head "Am I the only one you're being a gentleman to?" I said feeling the tiniest bit of possession creep up my neck. I shook my head pushing it back down "Never mind, I don't care" I said looking out the window, I didn't realize we pulled up to my house. "We should-"

He grabbed my face kissing me, I kissed him back without even thinking and let him take the lead. I had admitted to myself that I loved kissing Eziō, his lips were so soft and smooth and it started pissing me off thinking about him kissing other girls. I pushed him away and slapped him but he just started laughing.

"You're the only one, I promise." He said holding his cheek.

"Then who was the girl at the restaurant with you?"

"Not my wife"

I pushed him away and got off his lap "Fuck you, you fucked her didn't you" I crossed my arms looking at him "'I've liked you so long' blah blah bullshit-"

"Enya you were in a whole relationship," He said looking at me like I was crazy and I didn't blame him I was feeling a bit crazy right now. The thought of him with another girl was sending me into a bit of a spiral. "And after he died you were hooking up with other people"

"So?" I opened the car door and got out.

He got out of the car and came around grabbing me and turning me around "Yes, I fucked her you want me to kill her?"