23

Eziō

"Eziō I can't see," Enya said sounding frustrated

"I know, that's why I blindfolded you. Just sit there and look pretty, I'll be done in a second."

"This better not be any kinky shit Eziō"

"You don't want any more kinky shit utsukushī?" (Beautiful)

"What-What did you say?" She said playing with her fingers.

I shook my head ignoring her, I knew she was fluent in Japanese since Uncle Marco told me she knew over 10 languages. I was shocked to know she didn't know Korean, but I would teach her so it was fine.

I threw some blueberries in a bowl with some other fruits, I knew blueberries were her favorite thanks to Brandi. I grabbed her a lemon tea and me a water putting it in a picnic basket. We weren't going on a picnic but I was taking her to the library upstairs.

"Eziō" she pouted reaching for her top which was what I was using as a blindfold.

"If you move that I'm going to kiss you"

She huffed "that doesn't make much of a difference, you're going to do that anyway"

"Well yeah," I chuckled and closed the basket.

I went over picking her up and tossing her over my shoulder then grabbed the basket. I was walking out of the kitchen when I bumped into Brandi who looked like she was running from Ryu.

She looked up at me "What the hell are you doing with my sister?"

"We're going on a date" I pushed her out of the way and Ryu shook his head smiling.

"A date?" Enya said lifting her head up "Eziō we are not going on a date!"

"Shut up" I smacked her ass and she hit my back.

"David Hume" Enya smiled at me "He's one of my favorite authors"

"I know," I picked a book out that I knew she hadn't read by him "Besides Hawthorn. You like authors that pick your brain."

"I do," she said crossing her arms and looking at me "You never told me what I had that you wanted"

"Yeah? You never told me either" I grabbed the two copies of the book and then sat down on the couch pulling her onto my lap.

"Of the Dignity or Meanness of Human Nature," she read the title "I haven't read this one"

"Good. We can read it together"

"Have you read it?" She asked running her hands through my hair

"No," I closed my eyes just feeling her touching me. I was getting through to her and it was making me happy, if I kept this up an annulment would be out the damn window.

"This is the nicest thing any guy has done for me" she chuckled "besides saving my brother"

"Damn I gotta die too?"

She threw her head back laughing, she looked so fucking beautiful when she was laughing.

"Please don't. You're growing on me"

"Sounds like you like me too" I looked at her

She looked away from me and opened the book "Chapter 1, 'THERE are certain sects, which secretly form themselves in the learned world, as well as factions in the political; and though sometimes they come not to an open rupture, they give a different turn to the ways of thinking of those who have taken part on either side. The most remarkable of this kind are the sects, founded on the different sentiments with regard to the dignity of human nature; which is a point that seems to have divided philosophers and poets, as well as divines, from the beginning of the world to this day.'-"