63

Eziō

"Is everything alright?" My uncle asked "I heard from your uncle that Enya shot you" he chuckled

"Yeah, yeah everything's good" I smiled "I uh just wanted to tell you, Enya's pregnant. We just found out"

"Congratulations son! Sakura! Sunshine, Enya is pregnant"

"Really! Kenji it's going to be babies everywhere" She said excitedly "I really want to meet Angelo first though. I don't want him to think I would neglect him though"

"Honey I told you he isn't going to think that"

"Well, how would you know? What if-"

"Sunshine shush," My uncle said and I laughed "You know how your aunt is. I hope Enya isn't upset Sakura didn't stop past to meet Takeo"

"No, no. She knows how Aunt Sakura is. She kind of thought it was funny"

"Well now I feel bad," My aunt said sounding like she was pouting which only made me chuckle.

"You should," My uncle said "There won't be any favorites with our grandkids sunshine"

"'Our'?"

"Yes 'our'" my uncle said sounding confused "Is there something I should know?"

"I didn't mean- I didn't mean for you to hear that"

"What he doesn't want us to be grandparents 'cause I didn't meet Takeo? Fine. I'll come and meet him, grab my leg, but you tell Eziō I'll kidnap the boy if he thinks-"

"No, he said nothing of the sort. I think he's just a bit confused" I sighed and my uncle hummed "I see"

"See what?"

"I heard what happened with Muki," he said and I heard a door shut and my aunt yelling faintly in the background "I've always looked at you as my son Eziō even Sakura"

"I know"

"Are you okay?"

"I am actually," I said honestly. "Takeo's doing good, Enya's pregnant, and everybody's healing as well as they can"

"That family cares about you," my uncle said

"I'm sorry for wanting more-"

"There's nothing wrong with what you want Eziō. Sometimes it just takes longer to learn that family comes in more forms than a mother and father"

"I never meant that I didn't want you and Aunt Sakura to not be our kid's grandparents"

"I know" he chuckled "You worry so much"

"Eziō you are not going!" Enya practically screamed in my face.

"Everything will be fine Enya" She shook her head and I grabbed her face before she started to really panic "Listen to me-"