Bonus chapter-Takeo's Truth

Takeo is 19

Lailah is 23

Lailah is 23

I won't be posting pictures of the rest of the kids because this chapter focuses solely on Takeo and Lailah

Majid is 18
Ayame is 16
Aaliyah is 13

Takeo

I went downstairs and saw my brother Majid sitting on the couch watching TV.

"What are you still doing up?" I asked rubbing my head tiredly and walking into the kitchen.

"Aljuda and Aljada are coming, I wanted to make sure the kitchen had all his fancy utensils to cook with," he said and turned off the TV before following me into the kitchen.

"Have you talked to Angelo? Dad said he was supposed to be flying in too"

He shook his head "Uncle Ryu wanted him in America"

"Feeling neglected?" We both laughed knowing how our uncle was.

"I heard Lailah was coming too" Majid looked up at me.

"Good, mom will be happy to see her"

"Mom?" He chuckled "What about you?"

"What about me?" I shrugged and turned around opening the fridge "You want anything?" I asked grabbing some stuff to make a sandwich

"Honesty!" He said dramatically "You're my brother and my long lost but found twin. I know you two have been together since you were 18. Mom and Dad know it too"

"Lailah is our cousin that's gross" Majid looked at me "I mean I had a crush on her when I was younger but I'm adopted, and once I realized we were still family it went away," I said simply.

"You guys got a hotel last week" he deadpanned

"Could you just shut the fuck up?"

"Everyone knows they're fucking" Our younger brother Ayame came in with our sister Aaliyah.

"It's not like it's a secret," Aaliyah said "And you two are so bad at hiding it" she chuckled.

"Takeo isn't but Lailah" Majid chuckled "Like last month when she spent the night and I "accidentally" caught her coming out of your room"