49

Enya

I was holding Eziō's hand tightly pulling him through the crowd of people. Eziō kept touching my ass and I didn't even bother stopping him anymore. It was useless.

"My dicks getting harder by the second watching you walk in that dress," Eziō said like the pervert he is.

"Wait till you see what's underneath of it," I said over my shoulder and he chuckled groaning.

"Just tell me. Put me out of my misery wife"

"You'll have to wait and-" Eziō pulled me back making me let out an 'ump'. He held me tightly and I looked at him confused before looking in front of me and seeing Gabriel.

"Enya you look-"

"Beautiful I know. I told her" Eziō said, "We're in a rush can you move?"

Gabriel's jaw ticked looking at Eziō and Eziō just rolled his eyes "Gabriel" I looked at him "How long have you been here?"

"Oh we're doing small talk," Eziō said

"It'll be better if you call me Samuel in public"

"Samuel" Eziō chuckled "Just as stupid as Gabriel"

"Can we talk?" Gabriel asked "Maybe when your guard dog isn't around"

"Is that what they're calling husbands nowadays? I can never keep up with all of the trends you know?" He smiled at him like he was stupid.

"Taking that arranged marriage to heart I see" Gabriel chuckled "Down boy"

"Oh, what was that?" Eziō paused like he was listening for something "I'm sorry I couldn't hear you over me thinking about Enya's moans from me trying to get her fucking pregnant" he said harshly. Gabriel looked at me and Eziō laughed at him "We can do this all night schoolboy"

"Gab-Samuel you should just go" Gabriel stared at Eziō before nodding his head, I grabbed his arm making him stop and Eziō just pulled it away "We can talk later okay? With Eziō."

"Okay," he said and walked off

"Enya are you fucking-"

"We are supposed to not irritate him," I said to Eziō "I don't want him retaliating against you. One word to Thomas and months of this shit won't matter if we're all fucking dead"

"He-"

"You won the pissing contest Eziō. We're married" I grabbed his face kissing him "I love you. You're the only man I've ever loved and the only one I ever will. He doesn't even compare to you"

Eziō grabbed my hand "I'm about to fuck you"

I started laughing while he pulled me off with him. We went down a hall and saw a coat closet and he picked me up carrying me to it. He opened the door and I heard a small scream sounding suspiciously like my little sister.

I turned around and Eziō put me down. I looked at Brandi who had hickeys on her neck and her dress was nearly off of her body "You dumb bitch" I crossed my arms looking at her.

"Let me explain!" She held her hands up and I looked at her then Ryu who looked like his normal self again.

"You two are ridiculous," Eziō said shaking his head.

Brandi reached into his pocket pulling out ultrasound pictures "He stole ultrasound pictures! And killed one of Aljuda's guards so he could get my appointment schedule, and he tapped the medical wing! So he could know about the baby!"

I rubbed my forehead "Brandi-"

"Listen I know I fucked up," Ryu said shocking me but I didn't let him see it. I just crossed my arms and stared at him "I was scared-"