69

Eziō

"Mhm. Nice posture. Just like that" my auntie said grabbing the side of my face and kissing my cheek.

I put my sword down and looked up at my auntie "Uncle Kenji said I'll have a brother soon" I looked at my auntie's stomach which was getting bigger by the day.

"Us having this baby doesn't mean we'll love you any less Eziō"

"Why does he want me now? I usually only spend the day over there every so often"

"They haven't been yelling at you still?"

"No" I lied "I just want to stay with you and Uncle Kenji. I don't care if you guys have a baby, I'll stay out of the way. I promise"

"Now why would you do that" I looked over at my uncle who was standing in the doorway

"I don't know" I shrugged

My uncle walked over to me "What's got you so worried?"

"I want to stay here. I want to stay home, I don't want to live there"

"He's right Kenji. We took him home from the hospital. He goes over there once a month if that. Eziō is our fucking child"

My uncle nodded his head "I'll talk to Kaito tomorrow"

"What about the mafia?" I asked

"Why would you worry about that?" My uncle said

"My dad said I'm supposed to take over. That I have to start training, I can train with you can't I? Isn't that what Auntie is teaching me?"

"Don't worry about that okay?" My uncle said "Just get a good night's rest"

I walked up to my parent's house and held onto my aunties hand. She knelt down in front of me "You know we'll never let anything happen to you"

"I know" I smiled

"Good"

We walked in together and my parents were standing in front of the stairs. I held tighter to my aunt's hand and she put her arm around me. My father scared me, he always talked so tough and mean to me and my mom would yell at me. I hated coming here, but today would be the last day. I was going to stay with my auntie and uncle and be a big brother.

"Let's talk," my father said and I looked up at my uncle.

We followed him up the stairs and into his office. He pulled a seat out for my mother and we sat on the other side of his desk.

"What do you want to talk about Kenji"

"We want Eziō to stay with us. Just a few more years, until he finishes his training" My father looked at me and then back at my uncle "Sakura comes from a good family, her family can help with his training. He'll be perfect"

"It's true, I already spoke with my father. He said he would be honored to train Eziō"

"Wonderful," he said "When will he be here?"

"He only agreed if he was to stay with us," my aunt said

"Eziō isn't your child" my mother chuckled

"He might as well be!" She stood up "You two haven't done shit for him. The only good thing you've done in his life is give him to us!"

"Kenji I know it's hard for you, but control your wife," my father said