18

Enya

"Enya?" I heard Min knocking on the door "The food has been ready for a while, do you want to come to eat?"

I looked down at my hands that were still shaking, I had never came so hard that my whole fucking body was shaking. My legs maybe if I helped Mark or Carlo out, but it never felt like that. It usually just felt intense and good but never like I was going to go crazy from the pleasure, my body felt like it was going to float away and the only thing that I could focus on was Eziō and that evil fucking tongue of his. God, I hate him.

I cracked open the door and Min looked at me "Is everything okay?"

"Mhm. Listen, I'm going to head out. Can you not mention this to Eun?"

"Was it that good?" She asked smiling at me.

"Be quiet!" I said and she laughed.

"I'll tell them you aren't coming down, just leave out the back. I'll have Iseul check on you later?"

I nodded my head "Thank you"

I closed the door and went over grabbing my clothes and just throwing some on, I didn't even care if they didn't match, I just needed to get out of here. I grabbed my book bag and was walking out the door when I saw Nari kissing Eziō. She had him pushed up against the wall just fucking kissing him. Her hands were on his chest and she was letting out small moans, Eziō's body looked stiff like he wasn't expecting it but it still pissed me off that he even let her kiss him.

I grabbed my knife out of my bag then walked over and before I could think about it or talk myself out of it, I kicked Nari off of him making her fall on the floor. She looked up at me shocked "Enya-" I kicked her again then looked at Eziō.

"It wasn't-"

I grabbed the knife stabbing him in the shoulder making him yell out in pain "Fuck you, and stay away from me!" I was walking down the stairs and Eun, Min, and Iseul came rushing out of the dining room "Fuck you too!" I left out slamming the door.

Eziō was so fucking confusing it infuriated me, one moment his tongue was down my throat the next he was-well he wasn't doing anything but it pissed me off. Then today he eats my fucking pussy making me cum twice then I go out seeing Nari sticking her fucking tongue down his throat! It pissed me off more that I didn't know what I wanted from him and he wasn't making it any easier.

It irritated me even more that I was still horny as fuck, I thought Eziō was going to fuck me and I was just going to let him. I covered my eyes "I'm so irresponsible"

I was about to call my mom to tell her how much of a fuck up I was but it was a soft knock on the door. I went over looking in the peephole seeing it was Iseul.

I opened the door and she bowed her head holding out a dosirak "We're sorry" she said in her small voice.

I huffed knowing Eun sent her because she was the cutest. Min was beautiful and had a mature air about her, Nari was sexy and made you wonder, but Iseul was cute. She looked innocent, talked innocent, and she was she was so shy around people and hated to talk to anyone who wasn't Eun, Min, or Nari. Once she got comfortable with you she was the sweetest person ever then all of a sudden she's finger fucking you and eating you out like her life depends on it. I heard she had an oral fixation and would just suck on Eun, Nari, or Min whichever one was closest to her.

She got me by saying she loves how soft and wet pussy feels against her mouth, I didn't last much longer after that.

I sighed opening the door for her "Do you want to go shopping after you eat?"