43

Eziō

Enya had left with Babu over an hour ago, I was upset she was leaving but knew she needed some time by herself. I wasn't worried about her leaving me for Gabriel but just worried about her mental health in general.

She's always been held in such high regard that she never really got to be her. Sure she could be herself around her family and felt safe with them but she still had the weight of titles on her shoulders. She's had titles ever since she was a child, she's never really just had the chance to be just Enya. Even her loving family could only do so much.

She's been a genius, she's been Matteo Mostafa's daughter, Alonzo's little sister, Babu's granddaughter, a Allen, and a Wilson. Not that she didn't love them, but she held them with such respect and honor. She loved her family and they loved her terribly.

But it could be too much for her, and she felt like she couldn't tell her family because of guilt. While I knew part of her panic attacks came from the bitch in the other room. I knew some of it came from the pressure of living up to all these names.

I walked out of Enya's room only to see Brandi and Ryu on the stairs. Brandi was crying while Ryu was saying something to her in a low voice, but I could tell he was pissed by the way he was moving his hands around.

"-And you're fucking stupid if you do Brandi!" He whisper yelled at her "I'm your fiancé and I said no"

"Ryu what the fuck-" I went up the stairs but stopped when Brandi slapped him.

"Fuck you Ryu" she chuckled she took off her ring dropping it on the floor "And fuck this ring" She turned around and started walking up the stairs "Don't ever come around me or my family again, for your own safety"

"Brandi!" He yelled after her "I didn't-I didn't mean that" he turned around and pulled on his hair "Fuck"

I looked at Ryu and he just stormed off out of the house. Mrs.Aurora came out of the kitchen wiping her hands on a towel and looking at the door then at me "You and him or Brandi and him?"

"Brandi. I'm about to go check on her, she was pretty upset."

Mrs.Aurora nodded her head and looked at the floor making me look down "Well don't make me pick it up" she said playfully and I chuckled picking it up. I brought it over to her and she held it before walking back in the kitchen. I peeked in to see if Matteo was there and he wasn't. "He's not here, Uncle Saif took him to the range"

"Good" I blew out a breath "I'm sorry about earlier-"

"It's fine Eziō" she chuckled waving me off "Enya is a 24-year-old married woman, they'll be fine. Matteo's done much worst than an argument and trying to kill someone who liked me."

My eyes widened but I just nodded my head "Thank you, Mrs.Aurora"

"Of course, you're family" she smiled at me.

"I'm glad I am"

"I am too"

I walked out of the kitchen and saw Gabriel coming out of the living room holding something. When he got closer I realized it was a gift. "And you even brought a gift for my mommy"

"I'll be expecting word when you two divorce"

I started laughing loudly "Till death do us part stupid, what divorce?"

"If you think I'm letting you stay with Enya-"

I started walking away tired of this conversation "I have to go check in on my sister, see you later schoolboy"

I walked away and went up the stairs looking for Brandi's door, I knew Enya told me she had a huge B on her door so it wouldn't be too hard to find. I took a right and walked down the hallway and found a door with a pink B and barbwire wrapped around the B.