59

Enya

"Fuck! Fuck me harder Daddy" I moaned while Eziō fucked me from behind on Arturo's desk. He slapped my ass going deeper and faster in me making my eyes roll back "Yes, yes yes" Eziō grabbed my hands pulling them behind my back. I felt myself getting closer and his dick getting harder "Wait, wait, wait E-Eziō don't cum in me"

He slowed down then stopped "What?"

I laid my head on the desk catching my breath "Alonzo's out there and I can't walk down there with your cum in me wearing this tiny dress" I felt him pull out of me and I turned around looking at him "What are you doing?"

He was pulling his pants up looking nonchalant "You said not to come in you so I won't" he said acting like he was confused

"That's-That's not what I meant and you know it's not" I pointed at him, he raised his eyebrows at me and then started to walk out the room "Eziō I swear to god-"

"What?" He turned around "Wife, I'm just doing what you asked" he smiled at me.

"Fuck you!" I screamed at him

"Enya I'm not about to argue with you and your brother is downstairs" he chuckled "Get your shit and let's go" he opened the door and walked out.

"Ugh!" I kicked the desk knocking it over the grabbed my jacket. "That son of a bitch" I went down the stairs and Laki was coming up to me but I just pushed him out of the way and went up to Eziō who was talking to Alonzo "Seriously?" I grabbed him by his jacket turning him around to face me.

Eziō's jaw clenched and he looked down at me "What's wrong?" He said trying to sound calm.

"You know what's wrong"

"I'm not arguing with you Enya," he said trying not to get upset "Alonzo's got Arturo ready to go, so call Miguel and get him in here"

My nose flared and I looked at Alonzo who had a smirk on his face "You better do what your husband says"

"Fuck both of you-"

Eziō grabbed my arm pulling me away from Alonzo and outside pushing me against the wall "Stop trying to piss me off Enya, it's fun and games when we're alone but don't do that shit in front of your brother."

I crossed my arms looking away from him "I was about to cum" I mumbled "And you just stopped"

Eziō looked at me crazy "You told me to stop!"

"I told you not to cum in me" I rolled my eyes "You don't listen."

"He already knew we were fucking Enya, you're my got damn wife. What do you think he thought we were doing in there? Having a fucking heart-to-heart? And you're not exactly quiet Enya"

"Stop being mean to me. It's turning me on, and you already won't have sex with me."

"You're fucking crazy" he pointed at me and started to walk away but I grabbed his arm.

"Eziō-"

He grabbed my throat pushing me harder against the wall "Go call Miguel and go get in the damn car" I bit my lip smiling at him and nodded my head "Fucking bitch" he let me go.

"Pussy" I said walking away and he slapped my ass. I turned around looking at him and he looked like he was waiting for me to say something. I didn't say anything and he turned around walking away from me "He's gonna fuck me so good later" I smiled walking to the car, I knew me telling him not to cum in me was going to set him off. He's just been so nice lately I needed to do something to break him out of that.

I walked to the car and got in on the driver's side calling Miguel "Enya"

"Hi Miguel," I said in a flirtatious voice "I just wanted to call and tell you how much I appreciated everything you've done for me"