16

Enya

"I kissed him to make him mad," I said for the third time to my family "Not because I like him, why doesn't anybody understand that?"

"Because it doesn't make sense" My grandpa Brandon said smiling.

"Oh it makes sense baby," My grandma said

"Mhm you're right" he kissed her and I turned around to finish my food. "Anyways I called Eun and he'll be expecting me"

"Is Eziō okay with you going to see Eun-"

I cut my auntie off "Eziō ain't my fucking man"

"Oh she said ain't," My grandpa Babu said

"Alright, I'm done" I grabbed my food "Where is my sister?"

"Getting fucked" My auntie said smiling at my dad and my brother started laughing.

"Y'all stop teasing my man," My mom said then looked at me "Are you going to Korea by yourself?"

I nodded my head "Yeah, Brandi should stay here or go to America. She shouldn't be traveling right now, it's too dangerous."

"Well that doesn't make me feel any better," My mom said "Alonzo maybe you should go with Enya, or uncle Lail?"

"Mom" I huffed "I can handle myself, I always do"

"I would feel better if-"

"Aurora" My uncle Lail looked at her, "She said she'll be fine"

She huffed looking at me and I just nodded my head "Fine"

"You should have came and seen me before you left" Brandi pouted holding up her cover over her chest, Ryu was in the back playing his game quiet as usual

"I came in you guys were sleeping so I left back out"

"Well you should've woke me up Enya, I haven't seen you in forever"

"You saw me yesterday?"

"Whatever" She put her big ass head in the camera "You got a tube top on, let me see your boobies. I don't remember what they look like. Baby come look at Enya's breasts, they're big as fuck."

"Brandi" I moved the camera away and moved it to my face "Stop trying to show your boyfriend my titties"

"I just haven't seen them in forever, what made you change how you dressed?"

I shrugged "I have a jacket, but I'm just feeling kinda brave. I don't know, just wanted to change it up"

"You're so hot, baby isn't she?"

"No," he said not even looking up from the game.

She turned around and smacked him on his chest "She is. Whatever, where are you going?"