32

Enya

"You want me to start a new book? We're about to land" Ezio looked down at me.

I was laying in his lap watching him read to me, he had spent the better part of our travels reading to me while Brandi and Ryu were fucking in the bedroom, they had been quiet for a while so I figured they were sleeping.

"What's that saying? 'Happy wife happy life'?"

"I don't recall that saying"

"Really?" I sat up looking at him, he looked up in thought before nodding his head. I chuckled before getting up and sitting on his lap, I ran my hands through his hair looking at him. I always felt eye contact was uncomfortable and unnecessary but looking into Eziō's eyes sent a tingle down my spine that I didn't know was possible. I was becoming addicted to him, his touch, his voice, his smile, everything about him. It scared me how much I wanted him.

I was becoming utterly possessive over him so very quickly. It scared me how much I wanted to invade and consume every part of him.

I wanted to read with him until we both fell asleep, I wanted to sit and pick each other's brains on books we read together, I wanted him to read me like a book like he always did, I wanted him to call me out like no one else did but him. I wanted us to have our own little world together. 

"I love your eyes," he said kissing my lips gently "They're always so honest compared to your lying mouth," he said teasing me and making me smile. He ran his thumb over my bottom lip and I sucked his thump and twirled my tongue around it before sucking it again making him moan.

"What does it matter if you know the truth then?"

"Because I want to hear it, sometimes I want you to lie to me"

I shook my head "I would never, I care about you too much to lie to you" He started rubbing circles on my hips and I hugged him "This is perfect. Just like this. I-I want to stay like this." I forced myself to say.

"I want more. I'm greedy, you know I am. I want every part of you, even the parts you don't want to give me"

I took a deep breath and then laid my head on his shoulder "You make my horrible and possessive feelings seem normal Eziō. I wish you would-"

"Stop making things more complicated than they need to be, you're terrible at that. I already know what you want, why not just give in to it?" I shook my head looking away from him and he made me look back at him "You have this misconception of normal that makes you control your every move, but what is normal? And why the hell do you want to be normal? You're extraordinary Enya"

"I-I don't know, I just know how I feel"

"Do you feel good when you think you're being normal?" He kissed my neck then the valley of my breast "Or does it feel like a mask, something you want to take off but you're scared of everyone's stupid fucking opinions" he kept kissing and sucking on every exposed part of my body "I want to mark you, anyway I can"

I held him closer to me feeling the same way "I hate that you understand me"

"Years of watching you" He looked at me "Wanting you"

Eziō was so shamelessly open about his feelings for me while I was very composed about mine. I don't know how long it would take me to act like he did.

"My feelings for you scare me, despite how much I've come to accept them. This is scary for me Eziō"

"Then stop being scared and just focus on how you feel with me, right now" I nodded my head and he held my face while he kissed me, I took his advice just feeling everything in the moment and it felt so good. He pulled away looking at my lips and then my eyes "I lo-"