58

Enya

"Are you two going to be like this the whole plane ride?" My annoying ass brother said

Me and Eziō broke our kiss. Again. Then looked over at Alonzo "Why are you here again?" I asked him "And not anywhere else on this big ass plane?"

"Because it's my plane" he smiled

"I haven't seen my husband in a week, and you made us leave our newborn son. Let us be you and Auntie Asia please?"

He looked at me almost like I insulted him "You think we're boring?"

I gasped and grabbed the pillow throwing it at him making him laugh "I do actually, a threesome really. I mean grow up" I said and Eziō chuckled.

Alonzo shook his head "I forgot my baby sister is a whore now"

"Worst than your wife"

Alonzo started laughing "That was good. That was good."

"But seriously. Go elsewhere so I can love on my husband"

"But seriously," Alonzo said leaning forward "You're not fucking on my plane"

"I'm telling"

"Tell snitch, you gone tell our dad how you're actively trying to have sex?"

"No," I said and looked up like I was thinking "But, I think I will tell him how you and Auntie fucked in Mommy's car he bought her for her birthday. The new one" I said knowing my dad spent nearly 4.5 million dollars on the car having the car customized for her.

"Enya you don't have to blackmail your brother, once we get everything handled in Mexico we can spend some time together"

"But-"

"Don't argue Enya" Eziō said with finality in his voice and I crossed my arms sitting back and pouting.

"Yeah, don't argue Enya," Alonzo said teasing me and I flicked him off.

"Suck my dick"

"I want section 3 to get the kids from school. It's two, a boy and a girl" I smiled "Ages 14 and 16" I said handing the leader of section 3 the photos of Arturo's kids. "Let's not draw any attention okay?" I said and they all nodded. "Section 4 you will get the wife, nail salon" I rolled my eyes "We have their vehicle so grabbing her won't be a problem. Just pull up and let her get in, grab her phone immediately" I looked at my section, section 5 "We're getting Arturo. He's at home and everyone there dies. I want it bloody and messy. No survivors. My brother has ensured that once we go in all electronics are on a blackout. That includes ours. So don't fucking die and don't be a fucking hero" I looked at Eziō and Alonzo when I said that.

"I promise I won't get your husband killed like I did your boyfriend," he said nonchalantly

"Good" I looked at Eziō again before looking back at everyone else "Let's go"