40

Enya

I took a deep breath and tried my best not to move. Eziō had brought me to this warehouse and said I could finally help him today. Brandi was out listening while playing games on her phone and Eun was sitting next to us in the meeting as well.

"Aoi and Jiro you'll take over the two territories," Eziō said

Eun looked at me and smirked, he leaned over and motioned for me to come here, I leaned my head over a little and looked at him "More" he said.

Eziō pushed his dick deeper in me and I held onto the arms of the chair so I wouldn't draw any attention to me "You should listen to Eun baby. You know better" he said in my ear.

I leaned closer to Eun and wanted to moan but just bit my lip instead "Y-Yes?"

"Give me a kiss," he said lowly

I looked at the 10 other men in the room who were all under Eziō. "I can't"

We had started playing this game, where Eun wanted a kiss. The thing was, we were in front of Eziō's men and they knew I was his wife. There was no way I was going to kiss Eun in front of these men. So Isuel, who was already giving Eun head before the meeting even started had to pay the price until I said yes. It was torture, it was fun and it was sexy.

"Still?" He looked at me feigning confusion "Isuel's struggling to breathe now"

I looked down at Isuel who was turning red. She was hiding under the table and what started out as her just sucking his dick turned into breath play. He looked down at her holding her nose then pulled her off of his dick, luckily a man started talking and Isuel gasped catching her breath.

I rolled my hips a little and Eziō grabbed me holding me in place "What did I tell you?" He reached around and started rubbing my clit making me shutter, I closed my eyes taking a deep breath trying to school my expressions.

"Not to move again" he turned my head towards him and started kissing me, I moaned into his mouth while he started rubbing my clit faster. He held me down with his other hand and pushed deeper into me making me whimper "E-Eziō" I tried pushing him again feeling myself getting closer to cumming "I'm not-"

"You want to safe word," he said lowly.

I bit my lip shaking my head, I looked over at the men who were looking at us curiously, probably because I was an 'outsider'. I'm sure they didn't know I had Eziō's dick in me and he was about to make me cum.

"Makoto, I want you and my wife responsible for tonight's shipments" I looked at Makoto and he nodded his head.

I was about to ask him but decided against it, I didn't want to question him in front of his men. I didn't do that with my brother or dad either, I felt like it was disrespectful as hell.

"She doesn't know any Japanese so I'll need you to help her okay," Eziō said

"Of course"

"Do you need to check on your sister?" Eun asked "You should"

Eziō's hand didn't stop rubbing my clit and I went to pull my dress down but Eziō just moved my hand. I went to stand up and tried my best not to moan feeling him pull out of me. I let out a small yelp feeling him pull me back down "I don't think that's necessary, Makoto can" Eziō said.

I started getting closer and I covered my face putting my elbows on the table "What's wrong?" Eun asked me

"I-I have a headache" I bit the inside of my cheek.

Eziō kissed my shoulder and I came clenching around him making him grunt, he kept rubbing my clit and I covered my mouth trying my hardest not to moan.