71

Eziō

"I haven't seen her smile like that in so long," Eun said

I looked over at Enya who was holding Takeo while talking to Brandi and Isuel. She was on her 3rd piece of cake and Matteo was cooking for her at the moment also.

"She hasn't really spoken to me about Tina or Sante," I said

"Mrs.Aurora and Marco had them buried together. We came to pay our respects but I've never seen the Mostafa's so upset"

I nodded my head "Matteo lost his kids and his best friend, and Mrs.Aurora lost her kids and auntie. They took a lot of losses this time around"

"Just so everyone can love each other, and we can get out of those godforsaken awful rules," Eun said

"How is that going by the way?" I asked him "Are people taking well to you having three wives?"

"We've slowly introduced it to the guards. They don't have a problem with it at all, but we've been hiding our relationship for so long. I think it will be us who need most of the adjusting" he chuckled

"How's Nari? And the baby you didn't tell me about"

He started coughing and I just looked at him "It slipped my mind?"

"Eun," I said shaking my head "I called you as soon as we seen Majid on the screen"

"Well you were in a coma so I couldn't"

"Excuses," I said and we both laughed "How is she?"

"Nari's been so sick, it's crazy. I didn't know a woman being pregnant could be so...scary, and I had to deal with two of them. I was recovering"

"Recovering?" I said laughing

"Nari and your wife pregnant at the same time traumatized me. I didn't know Enya could be so headstrong and mean. Nari's turned into a complete crybaby, but I love it. She's usually so independent and now she can't sleep unless she's touching one of us" he said smiling

"Enya's always a crybaby what are you talking about?"

"Yeah, when she's with you. When you weren't there she was like a drill sergeant. Scared the hell out of me, I almost got whiplash" I started laughing and he looked at me "Seriously"

"I believe you"

"I mean she's so good and docile when she's getting fucked." I nodded my head then looked around to make sure none of her male family members were around "Then you tell her not to stand on her feet for too long and she rips you a new one" he said appalled

"Enya" I called her from the living room. I could see right into the kitchen where she was leaning on the counter eating cake.

"Yeah?" She looked up and was about to come over to me but I shook my head.

"Just sit down. Get off your feet, you've been on them for too long"

"Oh okay," she said smiling and nodding her head. Asia stood up and she went over sitting down, I looked at the stove where Matteo was. He was covering his face shaking his head while Mrs.Aurora was laughing about something.

"See!" Eun said and I chuckled

"You're not her husband, I'm sure if I told Isuel to sit down she would tell me to fuck off"

"Well yeah Isuel would, maybe not Nari. Min would probably just laugh and walk away"

"That's because their your wives"

"They are," he said smiling "I love them, I always felt uncompleted before I met them. I felt like shit because I actually liked Min but still felt something was missing. Then we brought in Nari and Isuel, everything just fell into place. She told me before we got with them she felt like something was missing too" he looked at me "We don't usually swing with other people. Sure well watch but bringing other people into our safe place isn't it" he shook his head "Only you and Enya"