46

Enya

I started laughing before I could even process this was the weird bitch that ruined my dad's life, and my uncle's. She looked at me like I was crazy, and I just shut the door cause girl you is not getting in this house.

Before I could fully walk away she knocked again and I turned around answering it "Bitch is you dumb? Get the fuck away from my doorstep"

"Enya who is at the do-" I turned around seeing my dad, he looked at the bitch in front of me then looked in the kitchen "Shut the door," he said turning around and walking away.

I shut the door and she put her foot in the door stopping and I looked at her "I'm not above breaking your fucking ankle and have you crawling back to that piece of shit you call a car"

"I want to see my son"

"What fucking son bitch. Auntie!" I screamed because I knew she would beat this home-wrecking whore bitch up.

"What? Who is it?" My auntie came out pulling her hair up "Cause my brother dad looked upset"

"His fucking egg donor" I pushed my back against the door while she kept pushing it open.

"Nah let her in" My auntie squared up "Cause she finna get dragged right the fuck back out"

My uncle Saif came out looking cool and composed as usual "Let her in"

"What?" Me and my auntie said at the same time.

My uncle came over moving me out the way of the door "You're pregnant don't exert yourself"

"I'm not pregnant" I rolled my eyes

He opened the door and looked at this bitch with nothing in his eyes which was unusual for him. You could always tell how he felt about a person by the way he looked at them.

"Geneva, what are you doing here?" He held the door open and she walked in.

"I wanted to see my son and grandson, I heard he had kids also."

"Oh" he chuckled "I can only think of one thing to do really" He smiled and me and my auntie just looked confused. Geneva smiled at him and he put his arm around her "I can let you see my family and then kill you or you can walk out that door and leave us alone like you have been for the past 30 years. Babus upstairs and I don't think he would take too kindly to seeing you"

"You wouldn't" She glared at him "Matteo is my son!" She screamed at him

"Girl you finna get yo ass beat," My auntie said laughing and tapping her foot.

I heard the kids laughing and my grandpa too "Times ticking Geneva" My uncle said smiling at her.

My grandpa came down the stairs holding Amir and Lailah but he slowed down when he saw Geneva. The same smile that Uncle Saif had on his face showed on my grandpa's.

"Geneva. What a joy it is to see you"

"That's what I was just saying"

"Surely you must come and meet our family before we kill you" he chuckled he nodded his head towards the kitchen "Come on. My nephew just cooked. You'll love him when you meet him. Or not, you didn't seem to care about him before" he smile "Come. Come"

"Who is that Aljuda?" Amir said looking at Geneva.

"An instructor," I said "She can teach you guys a few things," I said smiling at her.

"You look like Angela and act like Marco" She rolled her eyes

"Then you should know not to fuck with me"