20

Enya

I woke up hearing Eziō talking to someone in an angry tone, I sat up a bit rubbing my eyes. My pussy was feeling a bit tender from Eziō's fingers, but after we had left Eun's room after hours of being in there he helped me shower then we soaked in a bath. I wasn't expecting to feel so tender but he was rough and I loved it, I was used to slow maybe fast sex but not rough and aggressive sex. It was only something I saw in porn but never experienced it. Watching Run fucking Nari then Min then Iseul and then all four of them together, with Eziō fingering me had me feeling a way I never felt before. And his dick, it was so big, there was no way that huge pierced dick was going inside of me, I would settle for his fingers though those felt great. I had to be careful though, I didn't want to get addicted to this feeling, having fun with Eziō was one thing but I wasn't looking for anything serious.

With the weight off my chest about Gabriel gone, I realized I still wasn't interested in relationships. Yeah, I was happy with Gabriel, but it wasn't something I felt like I needed. I didn't know (More like ignored) was like Marco in the sense of owning and feeling like people belonged to me. I was sad that he died but I was angry that William took something I thought was mine.

"Enya?"

"Hm?" I looked at Eziō

"I asked how do you feel?"

"Fine, I'm fine," I said trying to start thinking of an excuse for me to leave, it wasn't a reason for me to stay. We had talked to Eun and I needed to get home, I needed to get away from Eziō before I tried to fuck him again.

He looked at me and then shook his head "No"

"It's no reason for me to stay any longer-"

He chuckled "God you are impossible"

"Whatever" I got out of bed not caring I was naked and walked past him to grab my bag but he just moved it out of my reach "Eziō" I sighed "Give me my bag"

"No"

I tried grabbing it from him but he just moved it again "Fine" I said and started walking to the door "I'll just borrow something from Eun" I said since I couldn't fit any of the girl's clothes.

"What-" He stopped talking and rushed over and blocked the door, he dropped my bag in the process and I grabbed it and ran into the bathroom locking the door.

I grabbed a top and some pants not caring that they didn't even match and put them on, I didn't even put on a bra or panties since I was just going to go straight to the airport. I grabbed my phone of out my bag sending a text to my pilot to be ready in 10 minutes.

"Enya open the door" He banged on the door angrily and I unlocked it, he pushed the door open and I walked right past him. "Where the hell are you going?"

"Mexico" I lied "See you around"

"You're fucking bitch Enya" he chuckled.

"Fuck you Eziō" I left out the room and then out the front door without saying bye to Eun or the girls.

Just putting these pictures here because I realized I never put pictures of their house, I won't put pictures of Enya's room because I made it up and can't find a picture similar.

Kitchen