67

Enya

"What happened?" I asked trying not to panic. Isuel was running around the room throwing Takeo's stuff in a bag.

"We have to get to New York," Isuel said handing me Takeo. She looked nervous and scared as hell.

"Did something happen to Nari?" I asked stopping her and she nodded her head. "Okay" I smiled "Deep breaths" I took a deep breath with her "She'll be okay, do you know what happened?"

"She got shot," she said like she was about to cry and I gave her a hug.

"Isuel she's awake, they just finished her surgery," Eun said coming into the room then stopped when he saw us hugging "You look...okay," he said looking at me.

"Isuel just needed a hug. No use if all of us are panicking, plus you just said she's awake so" I pulled away looking at her.

"Enya-"

"I got it, you two go ahead" I saw my brother pushing past Eun and coming into the room with my dad.

I looked at my dad who though he had always been buff and built, his stomach area looked bigger. I took a step towards him while looking Alonzo over in the process "You got hurt?" I asked my dad

"Nothing to worry about piccolo"

I took a deep breath and nodded my head relaxing. I gave my brother and dad hugs and smiled. It definitely wasn't the first time my dad had come home hurt. I was just happy he was home.

Takeo started fussing and I went over to my nightstand grabbing his bottle and sitting down. I opened the baby food and sat it on the nightstand. Takeo looked at his bottle then the baby food and I chuckled "Me and Mom thought it was a good idea to try baby food. He loves it" I looked up at my brother and dad finally noticing the look on their faces. I looked around noticing my husband wasn't with them "Where's Eziō?"

I leaned over throwing up in the trash can while my aunt Bianca rubbed my back.

I didn't remember most of the flight here, I know I changed and fed Takeo before Eun and Isuel took him but I don't remember much.

I remember seeing Eziō in the hospital bed and my grandpa Marco yelling at my aunt Bianca to get me out of there. I felt like I couldn't move, my brain felt stuck, and the next thing I knew I was looking at the ceiling while my grandpa and Aunt Bianca pulled me out of the room.

Nurses and doctors had rushed to check me over but I was fine. Physically at least.

"Marco was right, he is the cutest" my aunt Bianca said "The pictures just don't do him justice"

I wiped my mouth nodding my head. My grandpa came out shutting Eziō's door "Enya" he sighed and I looked up at him "Do you need anything?"

"I don't know," I said feeling weirdly numb. Flashes of Eziō in the hospital bed made me throw up again "W-What-" I shook my head "I don't know"

I started crying again. Not only was my husband in a coma but my fucking uncle died and my auntie got shot and was mentally fucked right now.

"I-I can't breathe," I said feeling like my throat was closing up "I can't-I can't breathe!"

I felt someone hug me and I realized it was my grandpa Marco. I hugged him back and he hugged me tighter "He's going to be fine Enya, Tina's going to be fine. Everything's going to be fine" he pulled my face up and I looked up at him nodding my head "Good. Good" he hugged me again and I took a deep breath. "You need to eat"

My auntie came over setting a plate in front of me "Isn't Matteo's food but it should do" she chuckled

I looked at her and smiled "Thank you, I haven't even been craving any of that stuff"