8

Enya

I pulled my hoodie over my head and turned around looking at Mark, he was just laying on his bed watching me while smoking a blunt

"You're so weird. Why do you always watch me"

"You're beautiful, I can't help it."

"Creep" I chuckled

He sat up "I wonder what your real laugh sounds like, not just the little ones you give me"

I thought about Gabriel and shook my head "It sounds the same" I went over grabbing my bag and keys. 

He got out the bed and pulled on some pants "I'll walk you out"

"It's fine" I shook my head "I'm a big girl"

He got up walking over to me and lifted my chin up, he looked at my lips and then back at me. He leaned closer to me and I turned my face away shaking my head "Two years and still no kisses" He leaned his head against mine and I pulled away making him sigh.

"We're not in a relationship Mark"

"Because you don't want to be"

"I know" I pulled my bag on my shoulder "I'll see you around" I walked out of his bedroom and he was following me.

"How long are you going to make me wait Enya?" He said from behind me "I feel like I'm in competition with Gabriel and he's dead."

I scoffed not even facing him "You're not" He didn't even compare. I opened the front door. "I'll call you"

"Yeah right. You never do"

"Then I'll text you" I left out shutting the door.

I didn't understand Mark, I had made it clear when we first started sleeping together that I wasn't interested in a relationship. Hell, I wasn't interested in anything about him unless it was his dick. I only talked to him because he forced it out of me over the years. Mark didn't sleep with a lot of women, he barely had any girlfriends and he was a good guard. I was hesitant about sleeping with him because he worked for my grandpa but compared to other men he was the best option. He got tested regularly and I did too, he didn't complain about wearing condoms, and I didn't have to worry about him opening his mouth about us fucking.

I got in the car and was headed to the airport when my phone started ringing. I looked at my car's screen and saw it was my mom calling me.

"Hey mom"

"Hey baby, where are you?"

"Im headed to the airport now, you didn't sneak to America did you?" I chuckled.

"No" she laughed "I'm still at home. I just wanted to check on you"

"You heard what happened huh?"

"I did"