29

Enya

I walked out of my closet watching Eziō leaving out the door, I looked at Brandi and put the outfit on the bed, and started to get dressed

I walked out of my closet watching Eziō leaving out the door, I looked at Brandi and put the outfit on the bed, and started to get dressed. I looked over at Brandi who was unusually quiet.

"What?" I asked slipping on the skirt, I looked into the mirror and wasn't used to wearing an outfit like this but it was cute. I liked it and I loved that Eziō picked it out for me.

"You're giving Gabriels things away?"

"Yes," I looked at her through my mirror.

"Why?"

"Because I don't want them anymore. It's depressing and I'm ready to move on"

"With Eziō?"

I turned around looking at her "What's the issue, Brandi? You was just excited for me to be fucking him"

"I didn't think you actually liked the guy!" She stood up making me take a step back "Have you heard the rumors about him? And I know for a fact they aren't"

"Are they any different from the rumors about us?"

She looked at me then narrowed her eyes at me "You really do like him"

"Yeah, I do Brandi," I said getting frustrated "And?"

"'And?' And you're supposed to tell me this shit, Enya!" She said stomping her foot "I'm your sister! Your little sister and you don't even pay attention to me or tell me anything anymore!" She said getting that crazy Wilson look in her eyes "You've been running around with him and you forgot about me! You never did that when you were with Gabriel"

I sighed walking over to her and giving her a hug "I'm sorry, but I'm really not just running off with him. I was traveling and meeting with a few mafias, Eziō was just following me like the lost puppy he was. With us both going to Japan we can spend a lot of time together now that I'm not going to be traveling" I said rubbing her head and calming her down.

She nodded her head and I gave her another hug "Your boobs feel nice"

I pushed her away "This is why I stopped hugging you"

"I can't help it, you're my sister"

"You're worst than Alonzo when he gets going about mommy"

She started laughing "You're my only sister and I want to be close with you"

"No" I pushed her away "Weren't you grossed out when mommy and daddy were doing family play?"

"Yeah but I tried it with Ryu and I really liked it, with you and Eziō married we're practically related and it makes me and my Ryu closer than we already are" She smiled and I shook my head at her chuckling

"Pervert"

She rolled her eyes "Whatever." She looked at the box "Can I have some of his things?"

"Sure" I nodded my head "Brandi I did care about Gabriel but I just didn't love him, I tried to. I tried to force myself too but I didn't"