60

Enya

Me and Eziō nearly shoved each other out of the way to get into Takeo's room "Mommy's Takeo!-"

"Shh," My dad said holding a sleeping Takeo. "He just went to sleep not too long ago"

"This is bullshit," Eziō said pissed off and I crossed my arms.

My dad waved us over chuckling "He's only been going to sleep with me or your mom" My dad said happily. "Stayed up the whole night fussing when you two left"

I put my arms around my dad and he grabbed my arm kissing it "Thank you, Daddy"

"You're-" My dad looked at Eziō "I'm joking. Im joking"

"I don't call him daddy" I shook my head and Eziō just looked at me with his eyebrows raised with a small smile on his face. "Where is mom?"

"With Brandi. She's getting another ultrasound"

"Another one? Is everything okay?" Eziō asked

"Everything's fine. Ryu's just-" he shook his head "I would like to think me and your mother raised you girls right" he looked at me "Right?"

"Ryu's being a worried dad?" I asked, "Is that what you're asking me?" I chuckled "And have you met yourself? Especially when mommy's pregnant. You and Mommy are the best parents ever"

"That is true" Eziō added and my dad shook his head smiling. "You want to stay with him a bit longer? Me and Enya have to unpack"

I looked at Eziō who was looking at my dad with an unusual look, almost guilt? But sadness. So I knew he must've been thinking about the twins.

I grabbed his hand and then looked back at my dad "Yeah, we just dropped our stuff at the door and came here"

"I mean if you two are busy I can," my dad said looking down at Takeo.

I kissed my dad's cheek "Thank you, Daddy. You're the best"

I took my clothes out of my suitcase and threw them in my dirty clothes. Eziō was sitting on the bed looking at his hand and twisting around his wedding band.

"What are you thinking so hard about?" I asked him then went over sitting next to him.

"I know we've only had Takeo for what? Barely a week?" I nodded my head "I can't even begin to think about what Matteo and Mrs.Aurora are going through. Thinking about not seeing Takeo again makes me feel-" he rolled his shoulders and shook his head.

"I haven't thought about that," I said lowly "I don't want to" I looked at Eziō who still looked out of it "I think Takeo's helping my parents more than they're helping him"

"Maybe, but they can't have him so," Eziō said and I started laughing and he smiled. "Your mom and dad love kids, I'm worried about your family being so big he'll barely be home"

I shook my head "They'll come to visit us, I was home a lot growing up. Even before my dad came into the picture. It was always me and my mom" I smiled "Auntie Tina and Asia would come over or we would go over there. Sometimes I would go to work with my mom because I loved watching her work. I had a really good childhood" I chuckled "The only time I can think of not being happy was when Curtis was around and when I thought my grandparents died." I laid my head on Eziō's shoulder

"How did you feel when you first met Matteo?"

"Well my mom didn't let me meet him for a while"

"Really?"

"Yeah" I nodded my head "But I remember really liking him before I even met him"

"How? You didn't even know him" Eziō smiled "You just knew huh?"