24

Enya

I watched Eziō sign the marriage certificate and he looked up at me "You know I'm not signing that annulment right?" He put the pen on the desk and pulled me to kiss him.

"Oh you are"

"No, I'm not"

"Mhm okay," I rolled my eyes.

He pulled my face towards him gripping my face hard "Enya I'll chain you up and cage you before I let you go. Take it how you want"

I pushed him away from me and he just laughed "Go to hell Eziō" I turned around to leave but he grabbed my arm.

"Enya" he took a deep breath "Listen, I'm not signing it. So get the fuck over it"

I smacked him then left out the room bumping into Brandi and Ryu in the process "Enya-"

"I'm going to fucking kill him" I pointed at Ryu then looked at Brandi "Where is Mark?"

"I don't think that's a good idea," Ryu said and I ignored him looking at Brandi.

"Downstairs talking to Grandpa Marco" Ryu looked at her and she just smiled at me.

I walked away and went down the stairs heading to the kitchen, I walked in seeing Mark standing in front of Marco "I want food"

Marco looked at me weird "You don't have to ask to get food-"

"I'm not talking to you" I looked at Mark "I want food"

Marco looked at Mark somewhat shocked but displeased, Mark cleared his throat looking at me "Can we talk?"

"Of course"

We walked outside the kitchen and he looked at me like I was crazy "Are you trying to get me killed Enya?"

"I didn't say anything-"

"Go ask your fucking fiancée," He said and I rolled my eyes "I can't believe you didn't tell me"

"He's my husband as of 10 minutes ago" I crossed my arms "And why did I have to tell you?"

He scoffed and went over grabbing his jacket "Let's go get some food"

"Thank you"

Me and Mark had gone back to his place so I could get away from Eziō, everything was going fine and he just had to find a way to piss me off. Talking about he wasn't going to sign the annulment, he couldn't just force me into a marriage. Well, he didn't force me to but still.

I looked over seeing Mark watching me eat the Pho we had got, I loved Pho. It was hard to find in Italy but I always made sure to eat it whenever I was in America. Or sometimes me and my dad would just fly to Vietnam and get some.

"Are we going to talk about this?"

"About what?" I looked at him "Eziō?" I chuckled.

"Yeah Eziō, your husband Enya," He said agitated

I shook my head "It's just so we can get a break from the attacks,"

"No, you like him, Enya, you kissed him"

I shrugged "So?" I sighed "Listen, Mark, I'm sorry about all of this, I didn't think you would care for real"

"Didn't care? Enya, I fucking love you" He said angrily and I almost broke my neck looking at him.

I chuckled "Mark you don't know anything about me, you've fucked me for two years and that's it."

He stood up and I just looked at him "You're impossible Enya, what are you? A fucking robot?"