36

Ezio

I woke up the next morning hearing a doorbell, I rolled over putting my arm around Enya and pulling her closer to me when the doorbell rang out again. I huffed and got up putting on some sweatpants. Then headed down the stairs, I peeked out the window seeing Shiro and the other tiger still going at it, and chuckled, Khan was just laying down not paying them any attention.

Last night me and Enya decided it was the smart thing to do to have someone help feed Shiro and the other tiger until we knew she wasn't a threat. I had some people I needed to get rid of and decided the two could go hand in hand. I went to the door opening it and a man who worked for me named Asahi, I knew was giving information to the Canadians bowed to me.

"Oyabun" (Boss) "Yonde kurete arigatō" (Thank you for having me)

"Īe, kitekurete arigatō" (No thank you for coming) I let him in.

"Eziō?" Enya came walking down the stairs rubbing her eyes "Baby-" she paused looking over at the guy standing in our living room "Who is that?"

"Kare wa watashitachi no tame ni hataraite ori, sugu ni tasukete kuremasu." (He works for us, here to help out real quick) She nodded her head coming down the stairs, she had on some tiny black shorts and a tight tank top on. I noticed Asahi looking over her, it didn't really bother me since he was going to be dead in a few minutes. I motioned for her to come here and she came over, I put my arm over her pulling her closer to me, and kissed the top of her head. She put her hand on my chest and leaned up kissing me.

"You want me to get you two some coffee or something?" She looked at me then back at Asahi

"English," I said to Asahi and he nodded his head still looking at Enya.

She walked away going into the kitchen and I followed behind her, "So what do you need me to do?" He asked following behind us.

Enya went into the fridge pulling some steaks out "I was thinking about some names last night" She smirked at me and I shook my head smiling at her.

"Names?" I went over preheating the oven and pulling a pan out.

"For the tiger of course," she said teasing me.

"Asahi? Why don't you take these outside" I pointed to the steaks and then looked at Enya "After Asahi leaves we can talk about names. For the tiger of course"

Asahi looked at me then the steaks, he looked a bit nervous and Enya chuckled "Don't worry, they're trained" He looked at Enya hesitantly before nodding his head then taking the meat and heading outside. I grabbed Enya's hand pulling her over to the patio, we watched Khan get up and walk over to the man. "Is that the man selling the information?" She asked.

"It is"

Khan was walking up towards the man and laid down at his feet waiting for him to feed him, Shiro looked over and then looked back at the tiger. Shiro limped over to the man leaving the tiger behind, she just laid down and started licking her paws.

"Aqtalh" (Kill him) Enya said opening the door. Khan looked up at the man and jumped on him making him scream out, then Shiro ran over jumping on him.

I started laughing watching them tear into him and Enya chuckled. I kissed her head "Let's get something to eat" I pulled her into the kitchen, and right when I did the timer for the oven went off. I went into the fridge and pulled out some bacon, eggs, and some fruit I had cut up for her last night after she had fallen asleep.

"You're cooking?" She asked somewhat shocked

"I can cook," I said offended "You see any cooks and shit running around here?"