56

Enya

I walked into Brandi's room and she looked up at me biting into a cookies and cream Hersey bar like the psychopath she is. She never broke the squares off like a normal person. My parents should've had her put in a mentioned institution for that years ago alone.

"I need your Birkin," I said

She looked at me "Which one?"

"The diamond hardware-"

"Where the hell do you plan on going wearing a Birkin" she chuckled "Let alone my Himalayan one" she sat up "And you barely wear purses. You just started again because you and Eziō got married"

"I uh need it to give it to somebody"

"What?" She looked at me like she didn't hear me correctly. Even Ryu looked confused before he had paused his game looking up at me.

"I don't really have time to explain but I gotta baby now but I gotta go steal him back from the hospital, so I need to bribe the nurse with something good"

"What in the fuck?" Ryu said then pulled his phone out calling no doubt Eziō. "Yeah, no um is there something I should know?" Ryu looked at Brandi "Enya found a baby in the dumpster"

"Oohh-No I'm still confused. You went dumpster diving and found a baby?" My sister said making me slap my face.

"They're keeping the baby," he said "Takeo? I like that" he looked at Brandi again "They're naming the baby Takeo"

"Takeo?" My sister said "I like it"

"Because Enya keeps calling him her brave boy-Oh?" He pulled the phone away "Eziō want me to go with you"

"Tell Eziō I'm a big girl and I can do this myself"

"Yeah? She said she's a big girl and-oh okay" he looked at me "He said he doesn't give a fuck then hung up"

I rolled my eyes and looked at Brandi "The bag?"

"Hm? Take the blue Brighton one, I don't know if my new nephew is worth 600 thousand dollars yet. I'll settle for 100 thousand"

"How kind of you, I'll buy you a new one"

"There's not any left all 100 were sold"

"So? If we can't get it I'll kill one of the other people who have it." I shrugged

"Enya" she made a heart with her hands and held it up to her heart "I love you"

"I love you too dork"

After I had went to Brandi's room to grab her Birkin. I went to my dad's office to go to his safe. Daddy didn't like all of his money being on his card, he only kept enough money on his card in case we wanted to order something online.

I went over to his desk where the safe was, well in the floor. I moved his desk forward and lifted the carpet up and put in the code.

I grabbed Brandi's purse and started to put money in the purse "How much should I give her? 25?"

"Don't be selfish Enya. You're stealing a baby and risking her job" Ryu said "Just fill the bag up, that should be enough"

"What the fuck are you doing in here" I heard my Uncle Santes voice and popped my head up "Oh? What are you two doing?" He asked then slapped his back "I thought I was going to have to kill this one" he laughed then looked at him "You already got my niece pregnant hm?" He smiled at him.

"She's my wife," Ryu said looking at him with that fake confused look he also had when it came to Brandi "Why wouldn't I get-"

"Okay!" I stood up "I am going to go bribe somebody and we will be back"