41

Enya

A week had passed and we were currently on our way to Italy for my parent's gender reveal. Ryu had reluctantly come, only because he was so nervous to run into my dad. Brandi hadn't told anyone what was going on with them, just that they were having some problems and she needed some space from each other. I was worried about my baby sister, she was depressed and I didn't know what to do because she wouldn't talk to me. Which wasn't like her and it was making me start to hate Ryu.

"You're making that face again," Eziō said in my ear. "Relax" he kissed my neck and I laid my head against him.

"She hasn't been answering my calls and my dad said she's barely coming out of her room, she only let Grandpa Babu in and he said all she does is just lay there with him."

"My uncle doesn't know what's going on either" he sighed shaking his head "He won't talk to his mom either"

"I can hear you two"

"Good" I looked at the back of his ugly ass head. He turned around looking at me and I flicked him off.

"Ryu you could've stayed home if you had such a problem with coming. The last thing you want to do is piss Matteo off more. Especially at their gender reveal."

Ryu turned around "You two hated each other 2 months ago, so stop acting like the perfect couple." Ryu looked at me "You won't even tell Eziō you love him. What's going on between me and Brandi is exactly that so stay out of it."

"Yeah well at least I'm not leaving him alone to be depressed, you know what's wrong with her and no one else does. The least you could do is be there for her and stop fucking ignoring her, you piece of shit"

Ryu stood up pointing at me "Fuck you, Enya! You don't know shit!"

"That's what I just-"

A gunshot rang out making me jump and Ryu fell to the floor holding his leg screaming. Eziō got up unbuttoning his shirt and walking over to Ryu "I ever hear you talk to her like that again and I'll fucking kill you" he knelt down next to her "You fucked up so don't be a bitch and get upset that she's worried about her little sister." He grabbed his hair making him look up at him "Understand?"

"Yeah," he gritted out.

"We land in an hour, you'll be fine till then"

I smiled hugging my mom who had grown since the last time I saw her, I hugged her tightly just missing her even though it had only been 2 weeks since I'd seen her.

"You look beautiful Mommy" I smiled at her, she was wearing a white long sundress with gold jewelry. My mom always looked beautiful but my dad was right, she looked amazing pregnant.

"Thank you baby" She looked at Eziō "Come here" She chuckled and pulled him over and hugged him, she rubbed his back "How have you been?" She asked pulling away and looking at him

"Good" He smiled at her "Enya's been behaving so that's made everything easier on me"

"Shut up" I rolled my eyes smiling and hit him in his stomach.

"Hi Ryu," My mom said looking over at him, she looked down at his leg "Oh my-"

"He's fine," Eziō said then looked back at him.

Ryu nodded his head "I'm fine."

"Let's get you some help okay?"

I saw Brandi coming down the stairs, she was in a pink dress with pink platform sandals, I went over to her but stopped when she looked over at Ryu, she looked down at his leg and I was expecting her to freak out but she looked away and kept walking into the kitchen.