37

Enya

"I tell Enya all the time I love her and she just brushes me off," Eziō said smirking at me and I rolled my eyes.

"I didn't know you invited Eun baby" I looked down at Eziō

"Oh he didn't, I was missing my boyfriend," Eun said and I shook my head chuckling

"And I was missing my girlfriend," Isuel said

"Me too," Nari said "I still have some making up to do with you Enya" She licked her lips

"Get your wife," Eziō said

"We're trying to get yours," Eun said and Isuel nodded her head excitedly

"Ryu and Brandi are sleeping in his room so it's only the guest left," Eziō said

"What's wrong with the guest room?" I asked

"It's a queen-sized bed and three of them, two and a half because of Isuel"

"Fuck you Eziō" She rolled her eyes and Eziō chuckled

"Thank you for coming," Eziõ said in my ear.

"I'll always be here for you" I kissed him

"Are you guys going to have sex?" Isuel asked excitedly "I want to watch"

"Enya does have a punishment coming up," Eziō said rubbing my thigh

"I-I thought you were joking"

"Joking?" He asked laughing "Why would I joke about something like that"

"What are you going to do?" Isuel asked and grabbed Nari's hand "I bet it's going to be so sexy"

"It's Enya's first punishment so it'll be simple"

"Spanking?" Eun said then looked at me "I think that's too easy for her, Enya seems like she'll love it"

I straightened my back and Eun winked at me, Eziō chuckled "Enya here is a little pain whore, I bottomed out in her last night and she squirted everywhere. I haven't even gotten to see what all she really likes, don't want to scare her away"

I rolled my eyes "You blame everything on being patient but I'm starting to think you just like being slow" Nari and Isuel smiled and Eun started laughing.

"Don't be too hard on him Enya, it took us years to finally get into the right space with each other. We still had amazing sex but each of us like different things." Eun said "It would be wrong of him if he just threw you into the fire after just a week"

"Have you even come up with a safe word?" Nari asked "Or has it even gotten that far"

"No, it hasn't" Eziō answered for me and I had to school my facial expressions so I wouldn't show I was too shocked.

The sex we were having was the best sex I had ever had in my life, and come to find out there was more? Jesus I couldn't wait to get home and show him the stuff I got. I was feeling weird about it at first because I was worried I might weird him out but maybe I won't.

I heard Brandi scream and Isuel screamed with her, they started hugging each other then she hugged Nari. She squealed jumping in Eun's arms and he caught her chuckling "How have you been baby girl?"

He put her down and she held up her hand showing him the ring "I'm engaged" She hugged Ryu.

"Brandi was the girl you were stalking?" Eun started laughing and so did Nari

"She broke up with me" He shrugged then looked at Eziō "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, you guys didn't run into her did you?"