61

Enya

"I heard a gunshot-"

"Give me my baby" I cut Ryu off and he handed me Takeo

"Is he dead?" Ryu asked me cautiously

"Do I look like I would kill him?"

"Is that a serious question?"

"Go check on him if you're so worried about it"

"Are you seriously going to not tell your family"

"And get my husband killed?"

"You just threatened divorce Enya"

"And get my ex-husband killed?" I stopped and looked at him "Look Ryu, I have Takeo and I'm fucking pregnant-"

"You're pregnant?"

"I was coming to surprise Eziō but caught your conversation" I sighed "Listen, I'm going to go feed Takeo then put him down for a nap. Then I'm going to go see Arturo, get whatever update you need about his mom, and tell me."

"You got it" He nodded his head and walked off.

A guard walked passed and I stopped him "Ma'am?"

"My husband is in Brandi's room, he had an accident with his gun. Can you make sure he doesn't bleed out in my sister's room?"

"Yes ma'am"

"God I hate being such an understanding wife" I mumbled

I went back to Takeo's room and opened the door seeing my mom, Brandi, and auntie.

"How'd it-" My mom paused looking at me "Oh no, what happened?"

"Whatever happened it must be why Grandpa Marco left out the room running," Brandi said "You got that undertone of pissed on your face"

I shook my head "No, no he's happy. He just has to leave so I was a bit upset. He didn't tell me and I walked into the conversation"

"Leave? Leave for what?" My auntie asked

"He found a lead," I said vaguely

"A lead," My mom said "That's a good thing right"

"It's his mom"

Brandi rolled her eyes "Why am I not shocked?"

"She was using him to find out more information about you and Ryu. Thomas wanted you and Mom since you two were carrying on the Mostafa line and mixing the mafias. I think that's all he knows"

"You think?" My auntie said, "What does that mean?"

"I shot him" I mumbled "So he didn't really explain everything else"

"You shot him?"

"His" I took a deep breath "His mom is the one who gave the signal for the attack. She was there that night"

"Oh," My mom said

"Look I hate to be the one who says it but that isn't exactly Eziō's fault," Brandi said "At least he told you, I would've been more worried if he didn't"

"Right," My auntie said "We have another lead, that's always a good thing. Have you told Marco?"

"I'm sure his nephew is updating him"

"Enya," My auntie said "Focus, now go tell Marco what's going on."

I rolled my eyes going over to the counter and grabbing one of Takeo's premade bottles "Fine"

"She acts like you when she gets all emotional," My auntie said

"At least she doesn't act like Marco when she gets upset," Brandi said