64

Enya

I shook my head not liking this beef hot dog "I don't like this" I sighed "I really didn't think my taste buds would change this much this quickly"

My auntie took the plate from me and started eating the hot dog "it's not like you ate hot dogs much before you were pregnant anyway. You remember how much I ate when I was pregnant with Amir and Laila's"

"I done went through so many sweets it's ridiculous," Brandi said

"You always eat sweets" me and my mom said at the same time

"True but not like pies" she moaned "A cherry pie sounds so good right now"

I gasped "I know what I want"

"What?" My auntie looked up at me

"America, that gas station you took me to when you were pregnant with Amir" I groaned "I can smell those hotdogs from here"

"Loves?" My auntie said "You didn't even want a packaged sandwich from there"

"Those big ass hotdogs with sauerkraut and relish" I moaned and laid my head on the table "I can taste it"

My dad came in looking at me weirdly then went next to my mom "What's going on"

"Enya wants a pork hotdog from America"

My dad looked at me and Brandi before shaking his head "This is going to be a long 9 months"

I reached over rubbing Brandi's stomach "Your belly's growing"

"I know" she smiled "20 weeks left"

"Give him here!" I heard somebody yelling who sounded like Sakura.

"Move you crippled bitch!" I heard my Grandpa Marco yell

"Oh! Sakuras here!" Brandi tried rushing to get up but Ryu stopped her and made her slow down.

"Slow steps remember?" He said looking at her worriedly and then putting his hand on her stomach "She isn't going anywhere"

Brandi and Ryu took their time heading towards the commotion while I walked in front of them. My grandpa Marco was holding Takeo and Eziō was holding Sakura back.

"Fucking legless bitch" my grandpa Marco mumbled, "You didn't even want to see him!"

"Yeah well now I do! And I'll shove it up your ass Marco!"

"What's going on?" My dad said coming out of the kitchen and pushing my mom.

"She tried to take Takeo from me" my grandpa Marco said

"Marco let her see Takeo before she kills you," my dad said and picked my mom up out of her chair and took her into the living room. He sat down and sat her in his lap, she wrapped her arms around him putting her head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around her.

"Here," My grandpa Marco said handing him to her "Bitch"

"Your mother" she took Takeo from him and he turned around hitting the wall.

"Bitch you know I love my mother"

"Dad" My mom glared at him "The wall"

"Right. Sorry"

"What's that?" My grandpa Brandon said, "The fifth time she's called you dad?"

"Brandon don't start," My grandma said "And let's be real, 5 times? You're giving him way too much credit baby," she said and they both laughed.

"I should've killed you two when I had the chance," my grandpa Marco said

"We love you too Marco," my grandpa Brandon said laughing and winking at him