55

Aurora

4 hours earlier

"You wanted to see me?" My dad Marco came in. "I heard you sent Matteo away"

"Just for a moment. I wanted to talk to you" I said wiping my nose and sniffling.

My dad came over sitting next to me and I started tearing up "Tell me what you need me to do? You want me to go get Brandon?"

I shook my head quickly making him look at me strangely "No, I need you and Enya"

"What is it? Anything"

"First I need to make sure Brandi is okay. If I know my baby she'll be blaming herself for what happened. I want Ryu with her and her completely distracted. Matteo too, he's been through so much these past few days and I just need him to relax, I want you to be with Enya more. She's worst than me with putting up a strong front and feeling horrible. Eziō's gone and she needs someone to keep her focus."

"Got it" he nodded his head

"Matteo won't sleep for more than an hour so I want him sedated." I looked at my dad "Right next to the bed here."

He reached up wiping a tear from my eyes and I tried not to start crying again "You don't have to be so strong and independent all the time Aurora" he chuckled "So stop" he grimaced and I looked at him weirdly "I sounded like Brandon"

I rolled my eyes and started laughing "After all these years he's finally rubbing off on you" I teased him "Next you'll be having date nights"

"Shut the hell up," he said and I laughed. "But seriously Aurora that isn't your fault"

I shook my head thinking about that night "I just acted, she-she was bleeding and I realized she got shot. My baby got shot" I started crying "And I just-it scared me. Before I could even think I just-"

"Acted" he finished for me "I know" I looked over at him. We had never talked about what happened that night with Kaito. I think we both just wanted to pretend it didn't happen.

"Were you scared?" I asked him "That night?"

"Yeah, yeah I was. He pointed that gun at you and I had never felt fear like that, and the look on your face" he closed his eyes shaking his head "When he pulled the trigger and that first bullet hit you I didn't even know what I was doing until, yeah. I just acted."

"You do love me" I teased him

"A tiny bit. Not too much"

"It's something else too," I said nervously

"Anything"

"I want Thomas. I want his head, and I want Olivia's too."

"I can do Thomas. Easily-"

"But-"

"But killing Olivia ain't gone hurt him. He doesn't give a shit about her. You need something more"

"Fuck" I chuckled "Leave it to me to get my babies killed-"

"You did not do that Aurora. That was Thomas doing-" he paused "How about this? Arturo; me and Brandon make some calls and we go get him and his other kids. Leave the one who hates him to take over"

I nodded my head feeling sick satisfaction that I was going have his kids taken from him like Thomas and him did to me. Did to me and Matteo. "I want everyone dead, I want both of them to burn" I gritted my teeth.