Chp 6

Notes:

Thx so much for your guys support! We may be out of the friendzone soon lovelys! Also just wanted to say for certain chapters imma suggest a song or two that I listened too whilst writing it because it adds to context. Only special chapters tho, not this one :P thanks so much for reading and enjoy!
Ps Feedback is much appreciated and needed for me to become a better writer lol.
TW: Mild blood and injury description

You wake up in a bed, realising Night probably carried you out of the library. You blush a little, thinking of him carrying you. You get up and check your phone, your hip feeling a little better this morning. Ruby's been blowing up your phone non-stop, clearly wanting your attention. Well, except for one text which catches your eye, actually the last one.

"Can I come over to meet him bb?" You decide to answer this one.

"Soz I ignored you gal busy. I could ask him but probs a no considering his kids r problematic" You press send and check the time. 10:00. They'll be awake by now. You walk down to the Banquet and look around for one of the boys, only to find a note on the dinner table in Night's handwriting.

"Went out, be back soon. If you need me for anything, call. Also, breakfast in the oven ~Nightmare"

Well then, looks like you'd have to wait to ask if Ru could come see you. Your stomach growls, reminding you of the promised breakfast. You walk into the kitchen, abruptly stopping when you see what looks like a homeless skeleton rifling through the cupboards. He turns around and sees you jumping a little. He suddenly reaches to his face, and blue strings wrap you up and tie you to the ceiling. You try to struggle, but you can't move. He goes to talk, but then you hear a portal opening. You didn't see a point in screaming before, but now Night was here so he could save you.

"NIGHTMARE! HELP!" You scream shrilly. The Homeless skeleton looks a little annoyed, but not worried about the approaching footsteps.

"Y/N! YOU OKA-... Oh." Night storms in, stopping when he sees you. You all just kind of stare at each other before Night starts to talk again. "Error, put her down."

"N-N-Nightmare. Who the h-hell even is t-t-this?" Error says, clearly not letting you down like Night told him too. "D-D-Didn't k-know you had a soft s-spot for hum-humans" Stars this guy had a bad stutter.

Night blushed and said "No. Shes just staying here, which means you need to let her go."

"I'm sorry, what's going on? Night, you said you guys were out, who's this?"

"Thats Error. An... acquaintance of mine. I only interact with him about work, so he doesn't concern you. He does need to let you go though. Error!" He said, some annoyance in his voice. "What'd I tell you about randomly coming over anyway? This is MY house and you're my COLLEGUE. What're you even doing here?"

"I-I was ju-just getting chocolate b-before this an-anomaly comes in. So I tie-tied her up an-and she screamed." He said and let you go, you ran to go stand behind Nightmare, his tentacles the perfect shield from this Error guy. He lifts them up slightly more sensing that you're scared and lets you hold one.

"Just leave Error." Nightmare sighed and Error left through a portal. "You ok?" Night asked after turning to you.

"Yeah, just a little lightheaded after hanging upside down. He's kinda mean huh?" You bent down to get your food out of the oven, your eyes meeting with a full English breakfast, still warm. You giggle and run to the table like a kid who just stole something. Night followed you and pulled out his chair for you. You sat down and smiled at you, a little sadly. He was clearly troubled by something. You were about to ask what when killer came in.