Chp 33

Notes:

Uhm, Noot gets a slap. And some new prisoners. I doubt they'll last long tho... Enjoy<3

They showed him through the corridors to holding cells all of you were in. He decided he'd get you over with first. He asked to be let in the cell, they said no because you were apparently 'drunk and emotionally and mentally unstable' Ah. He said he didn't mind and they did let him in, saying he had five minutes. He wouldn't need five minutes.

"Fuck off." you glare at him, he stares at you blushing faintly, which just pisses you off more.

"Hello to you too. I know I'm an as-" You cut him off.

"Shut up and fuck off. I don't want to hear your apologies." you huff and turn to face away from him, he frowns.

"Ok, ok. Look, I'm here to bail you. Imma keep this quick. What the fuck did those dicks do to you?" he crosses his arms, still staring. He kept telling himself to look at anything else but he couldn't, not when you were in that dress.

"Less than you did." you turn your head to face him and pout.

"Haha very funny. Seriously."

"Stalked us, touched us up and threatened to rape us. Happy now?" you turn to face him and fold your arms. Oh he was far from happy. He nodded and left, you flipping the bird at him. So you were a very pleasant drunk. He doubted you were drunk though; it didn't seem it. Maybe a little, but you just seemed pissed. Maybe you got angrier than most people. He didn't notice, considering it's kind of his job to notice too, maybe he just hardly ever made you angry, therefore hardly ever saw you angry. Fuck you were hot when you were mad though. That dress was ridiculously teasing too. He'd have to get you so- oh wait. Hes not allowed to think stuff like that anymore is he? It would be pretty creepy of him huh? Great. He moved to Ruby's cell.

"Fucker." she slapped him. She slapped him hard.

" Lovely ... Look. I'm bailing you, so you owe me at least some information about what's happening next. She refuses to talk to me, I don't blame her, but still, I kind of need to know. Plans for the kids, moving stuff out, I don't know, whatever else. I have no clue." He said, rubbing his face.

"She wants to see the kids. She wants her stuff back. She doesn't want to listen to you or see you. There! Now piss off before I beat your ass too." She punctutes each one by counting them on her fingers and smiling passive aggressivly.

"I was hoping for more details?" he frowned.

"OUT!"

"Stars, fine. You're terrifying, I'm a fucking king of fear and you scare me. No wonder she likes you." He said as he left fairly quickly. Oooo, the fun bit. He went to the room where they were all being kept.

"Heya fellas. D'ya know me? Probably do from the news huh?" He asked as he walked in. Their eyes widened and they backed up pretty much instantly. Fun.

"Shit! W-What are you doing here?"

"I don't appreciate what you did to those women. It wasn't very nice, was it?" he smiled darkly. It was actually funny, he forgot how hilarious it was to make grown men cower in corners. He stepped over to them, tentacles twitching. "I care a lot about those girls, you've made a pretty big mistake, you get that right? Look, I'm feeling nice, so I'm bailing you." Their eyes lit up and fear switched to hope. Nightmare smiled a little more. "Not yet guys. I'm not finished. I'm bailing you, taking you home and letting my boys have some fun. They've wanted a few new toys for a while now, but the missus wouldn't really like it. I'm sure she'll be ok with this though. The nice bit for you is I'm not joining in." He chuckled.

"Please! Please don't!"

"Hmm... No. You'll make them happy! Don't worry, they break toys fairly quick most of the time. It should only take a day or so, give or take a few hours. If I joined in it'd take much longer, you guys are very lucky. I still might if you keep complaining." he huffed turning around to leave.

"W-Why? What did we d-do to deserve this?"

"I already told you didn't I?" He looked back at them, confused.

"What 'cus we got a little handsy with some sluts in barely any clothes? That's no fair, anyone woulda done that, bitches are for breeding right?" the largest one chuckled, well until Nightmare used some magic on him. He was definitely too drunk to see the gravity of the situation him and his friends were in, so Nightmare helped him out a little.

"You just bought yourself a slow painful death. Anyone else want a one-on-one meeting with me?" He glared at them, they stayed silent. Good. "Thought not. Well, I'll meet you all outside in... five minutes? I think so. I'm not used to bailing people. Oh well." he shrugged and left, telling the officers that he'll bail them now. He does, you and Ruby glare at him as you leave, he just tried not to stare at you. His blush completely gone when the group of guys came out, trying to run. Idiots. "Ah, ah, ah! Not so fast guys! I thought we were gonna have some fun?" He grabbed them and teleported home, calling the boys. "Hey, I know you're upset with me, so I got you some new toys! I'm keeping this one. You have to share the other two. Don't make it too quick, they tried to hurt Ruby and your mom. Have fun k'?" Killer's soul twitched and he grabbed one of them, throwing him over his shoulder. The guy was terrified, Nightmare almost felt bad. Horror chased after him, so they were sharing that one. He wouldn't last very long. Dust and Cross took the second one, leaving Nightmare with the big one. "Hey buddy..."

"He was fucking staring at me that asshole!" You say angrily.

"I noticed. Men are just, ugh. It's disgusting. He's probably taken them guys home to kill them, hasn't he? Ironic isn't it?" she spits as she unlocks the door.

"Yup. We should get my stuff tomorrow, then we'll be able to tell huh?" You say while you step in, taking off your heels straight away.

"Yes! We should defo do that, not just because I want to steal dresses." You both run upstairs, changing into something more comfy.

"How dare you assume I wouldn't give you some?! I bought some with giving them to you in mind."

"Of course you did gal! How silly of me to assume you wouldn't." she paused, like she was thinking about something. "What if me and Error grabbed your stuff while you spent time with the kids?"

"That sounds good! I miss them already. They should be fine if Nightmare came out to bail us, so that'd be nice. I'd love to arrange like an hour a week thing or something, only problem is I don't have the money or space to do that." you sigh before you jump onto the bed, getting comfy.

"No! You'll be fine, he gave me money since you were worried about me, pretty sure he gave me some more to look after you. We can get you a new house and stuff." She says casually.

"Holy shit. I don't know if I'm happy or angry right now. Bit of both. Oh well, money's money, right?" you shrug.

"I hear you there. Lets chill and go sleep honey, if we're moving you tomorrow, we'll need our energy!" she jumps into bed next to you, making you both laugh uncontrollably for no apparent reason.

"Don't have to tell me again, I'm exhausted." you both giggle and cuddle as you fall asleep, just like you did when you were teenagers. This entire thing felt like a breakup sleepover, and you weren't complaining. This is what you needed. You'll probably go back to crying tomorrow though.