Chp 25

Notes:

AAAAAA love this chp idek why. Pls read new fic and comment, needs them to liv. Writing this well past midnight oof. send help. Enjoy <3

"Night-Nightmare what the fu-fuck?!?" Error laughed upon seeing Nightmares boobs.

"Language! And I lost a bet. Ignore them or I'll kill you." Night smiled at Error and turned to you. "What do you want to look for first?"

"Cute spring dresses! Or dresses in general. Then loungewear and accessories, stuff like that." You grin and begin to pull him along, everyone else following you. "Ooo! Lets go in here first!" You drag him into a shop with a few cute dresses in the window and start to look around. Flicking over a few hangers, everyone splits up to do their own thing in the shop. You drape some dresses over your shoulder and find a mirror before putting the over your outfit to see if they'd fit since you couldn't be bothered getting dressed. "Guys, what d'ya think?"

"I'd say the first two. You can get them all if you want though." Night looks over and points at two purple ones you were holding, your favourites too.

"I-I agree. Th-The purple ones are nic-nicer." Error looks over too, chiming in. The boys all were in the shop somewhere, but stars know where. Suddenly everyone turns to look at the changing rooms where you hear distinct Killer shouting. You run over to find Killer in a frankly gorgeous red ballroom dress which reaches the floor, thin straps and glitter on the hem.

"Oh my stars Killer you're so pretty! Night! Get it for him!" You and Killer grin at each other, him twirling slightly in the mirror.

" It isn't pretty. Ma'am, control your pets please. Men can't come in here to buy dresses for themselves, let alone animals ." A random woman from the shop sighs out, probably why Killer was shouting huh?

"Excuse me? My son can do whatever he wants. Also, these are people, not animals. I think you must've been mistaken." You smile at her passive aggressively, clearly, she doesn't get the message.

" Monsters are hardly people. Sugar, you're pretty and seem like an important person, no? How couldn't you have realised that? You said son, right? Did you really have a child with a monster ?" She spits, making you upset.

"Night, go get Killer the dress, I can sort this out! Listen. These are my friends, children and my husband. We are important people. Least you weren't stupid enough not to notice that. You're a racist piece of shit, right? Monsters are beautiful and amazing and smart and kind. Let me tell you something asshole. I'm the queen of negativity, that skeleton over there is the king, the person you just insulted was our son, along with all of them except him, who's a family friend. We've come out for a nice day, and you're being a bitch about it yeah? Be careful with what you say, some things aren't very nice, and this is classed as treason. The charge for treason is like a decade in prison, where you can socialise with other disgusting people such as yourself. I'm going to let you off just this once, but be nicer next time k'? Good talk, good talk." You go to walk back to Nightmare, but she just has to open her nasty little mouth again.

"You're disgusting. What has this world become? I can't believe a respectable person would have a child with a monster ." She grimaces at you out of disgust just making you madder.

"I can't believe you're still talking!" You smile and turn around, punching her in the face hard enough to seemingly break her nose. You go to walk away before you turn again and sweetly say "Oh and sugar ? They're adopted." you smile at her again as she clutches her face, finally getting back to Nightmare. "I apologise on behalf of humanity. Also, Killer, are you my size? I may have to steal that at some point. It's gorgeous!" Night and Killer smile at you before you leave, already a full bag. You ended up getting a flowing light purple dress for summer and a dark purple Lolita dress with black lace and netting. "What's got you grinning so much?" you ask Night, walking to the next shop whilst holding hands.