Chp 31

Notes:

Little short baby chapter thats VERY important. Enjoy <3

He came back to apologise. He came back to fucking apologise. But there was Error, leaving his room, you in it. He knew the fucker was out for you, but he didn't think you'd actually get with him as soon as you and him had one argument where he was an ass. Guess he should've known better huh? Error's eyes widen when he sees Nightmare, probably realising what this looks like.

"Oh f-fuck..."

"What are you fucking doing here?" Nightmare glared at him angrily.

"I-I... The boys a-are sick, you w-were gone. S-She was hurt-hurting herself Nightmare. C-Caught wh-whatever they ha-had, wasn't sleep-sleeping or eating. B-Been worried si-sick too, terrified t-to go to sleep incase y-you come back, the boys need h-her and she k-keeps getting ba-bad dreams." Error explained with a calm tone.

"So you stayed the night huh?" Nightmare said bitterly.

"N-Nightmare, I-I was making s-sure she di-didn't fucking die." Nightmare walks past him, but Error catches him in string.

"Let go of me, asshole. You know, I knew you had a little crush on my girlfriend this entire time, but I thought you were good enough not to act on it, guess I was wrong huh?"

"N-Nightmare listen to me. I-I respect her t-too much to t-take advantage o-of her like t-that. Pl-Plus I'd never d-do that to you." Nightmare huffed and unwrapped the strings from his arms. "Ge-Get your fucking h-head out your ass or y-you'll lose her."

"What, to you?" Nightmare seethed, stopping to face Error.

"No, I-I'm not g-good enough for her. B-But I wouldn't f-fuck it up l-like you did if I-I got the chance to b-be with h-her." At that walked down the corridor, probably checking on the boys. Nightmare opened the door, you were behind it about to open it yourself. As soon as you see him you gasp and throw your arms around his neck, dropping your phone in the process.

"Nightmare! Oh my stars I was so worried! I love you! I'm so sorry I shouted." Something was off. He didn't hug back. Just like your dream he didn't hug back. He pushed off of you.

"You managed to wash up pretty good huh?" he looked down at you coldly.

"What do you mean?" you ask, tilting your head at him out of genuine curiosity.

"I can't smell Error on you... why the fuck was it him huh? Why did you pick that fucker out of anyone else?" he said, folding his arms. Suddenly it all clicked.

"Do... Do you think I cheated on you?" You ask, sounding hurt.

"Don't fucking lie to me, I saw him leave. I was here to fucking apologise. Then I saw him leaving my room." he spat, voice laced with anger and bitterness.

"Ruby fucking called him because she was worried about me after what you did!" He was about to say something, but you talked over him. "No! You don't get to say shit to me. I've been working my ass off, looking after your kids, worrying over you, for all I know those boys are fucking dying and I can't do anything about it! I'm so stressed I can't eat, sleep or be just fucking happy. I've had a fucking mental breakdown every two hours, been standing till I fall to the floor then just sitting there, no sleep for four days straight, and to wrap it all in a lovely bow my boyfriend made it obvious he doesn't give two shits about me or my mental health. Now we have a chance to have a fucking conversation you accuse me of cheating on you with the only person who decided to fucking help me! If you want to be alone so bad you can be... I'm fucking gone..." you shouted, tears streaming.

"We aren't done here! You cheated, you can't get fucking mad at me and leave." he said angrily, throwing his arms up.

"No, we are. We really fucking are. I'm going home to people who actually care about me." At that you storm off in tears, looking for Error so he can take you home. Nightmare was fuming. He didn't want to go into his room. He didn't want to see it. He huffs and pushed the door open, he'd have to do it eventually. Everything stops. A blanket sat on the chair in the corner. His side of the bed lay untouched. Your phone buzzed on the floor from when you'd dropped it. He picked it up and saw the notification from Ruby.

"Hey gal! Soz I sent Error over, I was just scared for u. U ok?"

Shit.

You run through the halls looking for Error. You find him and tell him to take you home. He doesn't even speak, just opens a portal and you step through, outside what's left of your house. You run down the street, people eyeing you, not that you cared, you just wanted to go. You wanted to get home. Suddenly an arrow came. But nothing else did. It was just Dream.

"What the fuck do you want from me?" You cry out, shocking him. He still stands his ground though.

"I want you to come with me. I'm making an arrest."

"You can't just fucking do that for no reason." you throw your arms up angrily.

"I can, my reason is that you're a villain and I'm a hero." he grins, but it's cold. It's not a smile really.

"I'm not! I'm not even a princess anymore. Leave me alone." You wipe your eyes so you can see a little clearer.

"You think I'll believe you?"

"I'd hope so for your sake." You still had your pistol, Nightmare told you to keep it on you all the time. You pull in out and aim straight for his chest, therefore his soul. He gets the message and backs off. You carry on running, not putting the pistol away until you get to Ruby's door. You knock frantically and she opens it instantly, bringing you into her arms.

"Oh Y/n..."