Chp 8

Notes:

Ok so I rushed it a little but I couldn't wait lol. Enjoy <3

He shuffles down the corridor, nearly in tears. He knew he'd upset you eventually, it's in his nature. He just wished he could've handled that differently. A hug from a god of Negativity wasn't going to make you happy. He's useless when it comes to happiness. He wished he could've truced with Dream, just so you could be remotely happy in his presence, just so you wouldn't be miserable, just so you'd love him back. He gets to the kitchen, finishing making the sandwiches and dropping them off for the boys who couldn't walk, Killer and Horror thanked him but asked where you were, they wanted you, they couldn't have you. When he left Killer's room he stopped dead. He was so happy when he carried you. Did you even enjoy that? Did you just go along with it for him? You were so kind like that. He shook his head. He needed to stop thinking about you. He was fine last month and he'd never met you. He'd be fine now. He got to the table and put the sandwiches down on the table before calling Dust and Cross to come get them.

"Hey Bo- Where's Mom?" Dust asked, a little worried. "Where is she?"

"I-I... She wanted to go her hou- home so I took her."

"Oh, ok. When she coming back? What'd she even need to grab anyway, she had that bag right?" He said, putting a few sandwiches on his plate.

"Uh... I don't think she is coming back..." He spoke masking the fact he wanted to cry right now.

"oh. ok..." He mumbled, shuffling off to his room, leaving the plate. Cross didn't even bother to come.

Yeah he wasn't going to survive this.

You get inside and lock the door, pretty much instantly collapsing into tears. You pull out your phone and text Ruby.

"GIRL EMERGENCY!!! COME OVER TO MINE NOW"

"RNRN GAL? I THOUGHT U CAUGHT UR MANS"

"RNRN! I LET HIM GO"

"KK GIRLIE THERE RN"

You wait for the knock; glad your friend was coming for you. You open the door and hug her instantly, already feeling a little better.

"C'mon gal, we'll sit down and then you can vent?" You hum a yes and sit on your couch after grabbing a blanket, you'd grab snacks, but you haven't gone shopping yet and even if you did you wouldn't waste money on snacks.

"What the hell happened? I thought he was perfect, you loved him clearly, and he loved you."

"It was a normal day, then his kids got hurt in a fight. I looked after them and went to go make them food, then he starts avoiding me, and so do the kids! The two that we're allowed to walk usually hang out with me, but everyone just locked themselves in their rooms while I cooked for them. I got sad and started crying because them hating me and me being in the way upset me, and since Nights' this god-thing when it comes to negativity, he knows I'm crying, and he gives me a hug, I tell him I wanna leave and he takes me home! But it's just, it's not fair! I love him! I love him Ruby! Why does he avoid me!?!"

"Cus' you and men have something in common, you're both stupid as! You know why he was avoiding you? Nervous to ask you out. The kids? THEY ARE KIDS. They do what they want idiot."

"Oh... OH... OH MY STARS WHAT THE HELL! I'M STUPID! AAAAAA!" You grab your phone and call him.

"Hello?" He asked sadly.

"Night I'm so sorry! I wanna come home! Please! I- I miss you..."

"I-I'll come get you now!" with that he hung up.