chp 60

Notes:

Sorry posts are taking longer guys. I hate to dump stuff here, but you deserve an explanation for the unannounced hiatuses. I've just been really stressed for a number of reasons, like exams and school and all that jazz, plus I've been trying to spend more time with family and friends, mainly general socialisation. I really struggle with things like that due to some past issues I've had, but I'm really trying to get better, which just puts me under more stress and gives me less time to write. Thanks for being understanding about it :) You guys are the best.
With all that serious junk out of the way, I'd like to mention that I helped Xeno get a new chapter out, so if you like 'Loving you to death' then you can go read that!
Thanks for sticking with me on this journey, I mean, 60 chapters already! I'm going to be going back and editing a few things soon, just to make you aware. No major story changes or anything, just making it more... readable.
As always, thanks for reading, don't be afraid to drop a comment, and enjoy <3

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

"Oops. Alright broskis, I'll see myself out." And with that, Fresh poofed into nothing but rainbows and glitter dust, like a unicorn. Leaving you to deal with Nightmare and the chaos that would ensue. Because you could already tell there was going to be chaos.

After a moment, Nightmare let out an exasperated sigh and pinched his nasal bridge, closing his eye in a way that said 'I'm just too tired to deal with this shit'.

"I'm not even going to ask because it's none of my business what you do in your free time." He exhaled, tentacles drooping back to their lazy hanging. "As long as you're alright... Am I allowed in the room now per chance?"

"Ok. I know how it looks but I actually wasn't sleeping with him. He just sort of turned up, and I'm used to skeletons doing that at this point. Just wanted to clear that up." You say, blushing a little out of embarrassment more than anything. "But you can come in. And clean up for me because I'm really hungry and I swear to the stars if my noodles don't turn up in 5 minutes I'm going to double over and die super cutely." You smile, opening the door. He rolls his eyes, but you know he doesn't mean it. Partially due to the way his tentacles started wagging, slowly getting faster after you said you weren't sleeping with Fresh.

"So you haven't done anything?" He sighs, looking around the room.

"Hey! You can't say anything! I'm wasting away here!" You grumble, following him. "And I have done things. I had a shower and ordered food. That's things." You giggle, flopping back down on the bed. It squeaks when you sit on it, just making you giggle more. For some reason, you were in a silly mood. Maybe its because you inhaled rainbow dust or maybe it was because Nightmare had some stray bits of glitter stuck to him, but you weren't taking anything seriously.

"So you haven't done anything." He repeats, kicking around a pile of clothes defeatedly before huffing and flopping down on the bed next to you, making it creak again, and you begin to giggle again. "This is a hotel room. Not yours. In fact your room at mine is probably cleaner than this." He frowns slightly, a tentacle curling against your cheek without him noticing.

"Ok, but like... Think of it this way. Everything I own is in this room. Except a pair of heels and a house. So it's gonna be messy." You shrug, pulling some glitter out of your hair. He shoves you playfully, and you shove him back. "What was that for?" You ask defensively, putting your hands on your hips and pouting. Before you both dissolve into laughter.

"You're such a pessimist..." He mumbles, recovering from the fit of laughter. A tentacle had snaked it's way around your arm, but he still hadn't noticed. Now you had two on you. "Maybe I wouldn't have to resort to violence if you didn't make me."