Chp 9

Notes:

Ok! So I just wanted to say, I get Dream doesn't act like this, I love the fluffy boi and wouldn't usually write him like this. It's just every good story needs a main antagonist, and the stars fit that best for this one. I also set Dream as the kinda leader of the stars. They're still the heroes to the public, just not to you. He's a little bit jealous after all.
Thx for bearing with my angst,cliffhangers and terrible (really dialogue heavy) writing! Enjoy <3
Also song for this chp- romantic homocide by d4vd

'Good morning, sleep well?" Nightmare said as you stirred.

Mmm... yeah, more sleep." you say adjusting your position on his chest. He chuckled and you just told him to stop moving.

"Oh, you already want me dead? How horrible. You do realise if I died Dream would get everything unless I marry you?"

"Oh darn. It'll have to wait then. Dream wouldn't look after the boys properly." You yawn, sitting up.

"I never said move."

"Neither did I but you forced me"

"Mhm. We should get up anyway, need to make breakfast."

You check your phone and ask, "When we picking Ruby up?"

"It's up to you, but we might want to tell the boys first unless you intend to get her murdered. They don't usually take kindly to random humans."

"M'kay. Do you take kindly to random humans?"

" Not usually no."

"Maybe I'm not random then huh? Also you just gave me the power to forever kidnap my friend."

"Yup I did, would it make you happy if I kidnapped your friend? If so I might consider it."

"I'd like it if you did it, I wouldn't trust Killer not to hurt her though."

"That's exactly why I don't let Killer kidnap people. You should tell them she's coming though, they'd listen to you, the days of them paying attention to me are long gone."

You laugh before saying "Yeah, I guessed. But are you going to pay as much attention to them?"

"Fair enough."

"Mhm. I'm always right after all. Anyway, where's your shower?" He points to a door and gets you a towel. You thank him and get washed. When you come out he isn't there, probably with the boys. Night said he was making breakfast so you don't have to cook. You grab one of Night's hoodies (you're pretty sure he won't mind) and leave to go get him. You walk into the kitchen and find him cooking the food.

"Gosh your showers take ages huh?" He smiles at you "Made waffles, I don't particularly know how edible they are though."

"Mmm. They smell pretty edible. Where are the boys?"

"In the living room. Told them I'd go get them when you were ready."

"So why aren't you getting them now?" You smile, knowing you set up something corny.

"So I get you all to myself for a bit." Not corny enough.

"You had me all Night. Imma go get the kids. You keep making the waffles probably made out of playdough."

"Rude! And ok" He shouts after you. You go to the living room to find an energetic Horror and a Killer who looks quite bored, sat on the sofa sulking even though Dust and Cross were trying to have a conversation with him.

"Hmm. Did Night clear you to be running around?"

"MOM'S UP! Hey when's food ready?!"

"Soon hun. Gosh, looks like someone's become chronically grumpy due to a broken leg. Killer, what's wrong?"