Chp 19

Notes:

AAAAAAA we getting into the nootmare angst now guys! WoopWoop! Pretty short chp, so may post one later. Enjoy <3

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

"Hey boss. Did you have fun fucking our mom? You know, who has broken legs?"

"LANGUAGE! And we weren't... fornicating, we were kissing. Now take the cat off me, she needs feeding."

"Yeah, we definitely believe you. Why'd you take so long to come down here then? Too busy in your room?"

"Would you guys stop it? I wouldn't do anything while she's injured. Now feed the cat, she hasn't eaten since lunch yesterday. Next time listen to me first try. I shouldn't have to explain myself with stuff like this anyway." Cross runs over and pretty much instantly cradles her like a baby. Nightmare visibly relaxes though he tries to hide it and starts to talk again "Her names Luna. No one harm her or I'll harm you. You guys can keep her for a bit if you want." He sighs and teleports back to you, ignoring the crowd of skeletons huddling around Cross.

"The boys are handling her. They might keep her for a bit though, 'specially Horror, he likes small fluffy things." he takes off his hoodie and chucks it on a chair in the corner of the room, now in a sweater with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows.

"Oh great. You gave my cat away. Night, that's completely unacceptable. I'll have to wrestle them to get her back now." you pout dramatically.

"Please do not wrestle the mass murderers. I should get a sign on the gate outside, like beware the dogs, but it's beware the mass murderers. Then people know what they're getting into when they come here." He laughed a little and sat down on the bed with a fwomp. He then proceeds to flop down next to you, one arm across his chest. "Hey, you're on the wrong side of the bed. How dare you be in my spot"

"I could say the same to you tentacles. Alas, I'm not moving. You've got the comfy side."

"Yeah, cus it's the good side. Why'd you think I sleep there?"

"Not anymore you don't, my side now. I will compromise though. That's what a relationship about after all. You are allowed to sleep as close to me as physically possible, meaning we'll both technically be on this side."

"Hmm. I have a better compromise. I sleep on that side; you sleep on top of me."

"No, not until I can walk anyway. Not moving. You can only cuddle me."

"I suppose I can settle for that at the moment." You suddenly start to giggle, probably finding something you've thought about funny. "What are you laughing at huh?"

"You're a bottom." you whisper.

"What?"

"I told you you're a bottom." You say louder.

"How dare you. I am not bottom."

"It's true. All evidence supports it. Nightmare, you are a bottom." he tries to protest more, but you cut him off "You can't prove me wrong, I have evidence. You like being sat on. And straddled. And cuddled from the top. You enjoy when I'm on top of you huh? Poor bottom Noot. I can't sit on you right now to prove it, but you know you'd blush if I did. Don't even lie." you carry on laughing at him.

He opened his mouth to object, but he closed it again, before he flopped over to face away from you "Shuddup."

"Aw, Noot you can't get mad at me for being observant."

"Stop calling me Noot."

"Nope, new nickname. If you get to call me pet names, I can call you pet names. It's the law."