Chp 22

Notes:

AAAAAA the paragraph at the end of this nearly made me cryyyyyyyyyy not fair. Maybe I'm just in the feels because I've planned out the story so I'm the only person on this planet who knows whats going to happen. HAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHA >:) More fluff though! Love that. Enjoy <3

"Fatal, 404, she called the target to say she thinks she's being stalked. I'm picking her up now, I'll get you two when she's coming back. Please try and not be detected when she comes back though?"

"Yeah, yeah whatever. S-She only knows of-of our existence be-because we took out a sc-scout. Stars kno-knows what he was d-doing here." Fuck so there were people on her house too. Maybe he was just monitering the neighbourhood though.

"Who was it?"

"Fu-Fucking Ink. Why d'ya th-think we dre-drew attention?"

Well that's great. Since when did Dream send the stars out individually for scouting? Especially his least predictable member. Either hes stupid beyond belief or planning something. Nightmare nodded to them and knocked on Ruby's door, her opening it pretty much instantly before shrinking back when she realised it was just Night there.

"I'm just here to pick you up, I'm not planning on killing you or something. I don't really care that you're scared of me, but I do care about the fact you tried to convince Y/n to leave me this morning. Please don't do that, I love her more than I knew was possible. Can we go now?" He pointed to a portal he opened behind him, and she nodded and ran for it. Great. He closed her front door and followed her through it, sighing a bit. He knew people got scared of him, but she was fine in his presence a few days ago. Stars know what happened to her. "Ruby, my rooms this way. C'mon, she was excited to see you." She followed him silently, the only sign of her actually being there was her footsteps. "Here, d'ya want a chair or something?" She shook her head and walked in, him following yet again.

"Hey girly! C'mere, I want a hug!" She ran to you and bent over the bed, hugging you.

"I missed you so much! I don't want to let go, do I have to gal?"

"Probably, or Noot will get jealous."

"Hey! I said stop calling me that."

"Nope. You are the Noot. It's just your name now, no way around it."

"Your such an ass."

"So're you! OH! Ruby NEEDS to see the library. Noot come carry me."

"You have an entire library!?! What? Is it pretty? Good books? Is it big?"

"Shush and geddoff me so I can show you stupid." You giggle and wrap your arms around Nightmare as he picks you up, nuzzling into your neck. Ruby gets up and is practically bouncing off the walls with excitement, making you giggle more. "C'mon Night, I'm bored of this room. Les go to the library, can't cuddle all day."

"I wish we could though."

"You're just a big teddy bear huh?"

"Again, only person to say that who lived. C'mon Ruby, if you actually want to see it you'll have to follow me."

"okokokokokokokokokok"

"Stars are you always this hyper at the mention of books?"

"Yup she is. It's terrifying." You kiss his chest as he starts to walk, making him blush. You all get to the library and Night unlocks it, Opening the door and holding it for Ruby. She thanks him and makes a mad dash for the shelves, ignoring you two sitting down on the couches cuddling. "Feels like it's been forever since we've done this."

"It has been a while huh?" He laughs a little and grabs a book from your pile and one from his. Passing it to you.

"Thanks." You smile at him and open the book, you both reading for about five minutes before you sigh and put it down. "I-I can't do this Night. I-" He pulls you closer to him and puts down his own book, picking yours up instead.