Chp 48

Notes:

So! Not much to say except another big boi absolutely major shoutout to Kimale for making us a playlist! Round of applause to them please! It's safe to say I've tested it out and it's very good. Here it is! https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5RJIT4bzKN43h3wU4R8I5S?si=3d065f112840495c
With that out of the way, I just wanted to say anyone is welcome to recommend songs, make fanart, whatever as long as you make me aware of it! Enjoy <3

You had half a mind to let it ring out, not really wanting to deal with him right now. But you decided against it since Nightmare was here.

"Hello?" You say tiredly, already regretting your decision. You put it on speaker so Nightmare could hear if need be.

"Hi Y/n! So have you changed your mind yet?" He asked, sounding cheery as ever. Nightmare probably recognised Dream's voice, stepping out of the living room and flopping down next to you.

"No. It's a no, and it always will be a no. Is that clear?" You reply bluntly, leaning on Nightmare and putting the phone between you. He smiles slightly and puts an arm around you, making you giggle and blush softly. A sigh comes from the phone, bringing you back to Dream. Ugh.

"Why don't you want to help him?"

"He doesn't need help. As far as I can tell he's just fine." You smile, patting his arm. He just grins at you, making you shove him softly and giggle.

"He isnt. He isnt ok. He did something and hes not him anymore, you know?" The voice came out tinny, but Nightmare still cringed. You huffed and rolled your eyes, shoving him again playfully. He laughed a little, you turning back to the phone.

"No. No I don't." You reply coldly, before bursting into a quiet fit of giggles as Nightmare shoves you back, nearly making you fall over. " I'm busy Dream, can you just not do this again?" You add, wanting to get the call over with. You smirk and shove Nightmare right in the chest, effectivly making him fall backwards but you also fell ontop of him. You both laugh, Dream seemingly still talking. Not that either of you were paying attention, just laughing every time you opened your eyes and saw the other.

"No. You don't understand do you? Ok then. Look, I don't want to do this the hard way, but you aren't listening."

"Hmm?" You ask, turning backwards to look at the phone. Suddenly Nightmare pulled you down so you faceplanted his ribs. You let out a muffled yelp and he laughs more.

"Forget it..." He mumbled, ending the call. Nice. Now you had to deal with the other twin though. You try to sit up, but hes holding you down. Stars, you always forget how strong he is. You try and wriggle out, earning another laugh.

"Enjoying yourself?" He asks smugly, getting an annoyed grunt as you still. You were stuck.

"Let go!" You say, it being muffled by his chest. Ugh.

"Hmm?" He laughed, making you huff.

"I said let go." You repeat, clawing at his arms in a last ditch atempt to be free.

"One minute, I can't hear you." Suddenly you were flipped over and pinned on the ground, now him being the one on top of you. "Go on." He smirked, blushing faintly. You stayed in quiet shock, just staring at him. "What? You were very chatty a minute ago, what changed hmm?"

"This isn't fair." You manage to huff out, averting your eyes.

"Oh so you're sulking now? Is it because I win?" He grins, blushing a little more.

"You don't win! How can I be expected to win a wrestling match against a fat man?" You roll your eyes, if you could you would've folded your arms.

"So you're abusing me now? That's rude." He said dramatically, like you'd hurt his feelings. You didn't know what he was going to say next, and that was concerning. "Stop pouting, it's cute." He blushed more, seemingly deciding against what he was orginally going to say. Odd.